89' Nissan Pathfinder, no build!

• HTML tutorial

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

Man, my old man had one just like that! It was supposed to be my first car when I turned 16, but it was totaled in a head-on collision before I got it. That brings back some memories.

Zerobird

Rank IV

Advocate II

As long as you keep the timing belt change it should last forever

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Even if the t-belt breaks it's a non interference engine, can align it all back up put a new belt and tensionor good to go. (3.0 V6) the (2.4 is a chain, not sure if the valves & pistons will high five each other)
OP, congrats on the rig, I had an 89 pickup 4x4 3.0, it had over 250k before I got rid of it for a 04 Supercharged Frontier. I got rid of of it before it hit 90k, the hardbody was far more reliable.

Reactions: maxfederle89

maxfederle89

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
That's thing is cool! Had an aunt that had one when I was little. I would ha e looked into them if there was a clean one before I found my Jeep WJ.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I got a good one too. This had lots of work just done to it , with the timing belts done. I do wish it was manual trans., but so far the auto trans. works fine, shifts fine. I plan on adding a good trans. cooler and trans. gage to watch the temp. 247k on the truck! LSD in rear axle needs new clutches, but all in all runs out great! Thank you for the congrats on this rig! Benz.