Enthusiast I

Oklahoma, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Amos
Member #

Hello Everyone!

First, I must admit that I have not been very active on here or the many other social media platforms truth be told. That being said, I thought I would dust off the Overland Bound App and jump right back in with a big announcement. In so doing, I hope to possibly glean insight and wisdom from those who have done this type of thing before.

In 5 weeks we set off for an adventure that has been in design for some time now. At the time of this posting, we have sold nearly 90% or more of our possessions here in the US and will be starting our long-term overland journey through Mexico, Central, and South America. We are beyond excited for what the future holds and are bursting with excitement at the upcoming opportunities to see new places, meet new people, and taste amazing foods.

The first leg of our journey will take us from our former home here in the US to our home base in Costa Rica. From Costa Rica, we will spend the next few years exploring the amazing countries that comprise Central America. We have already begun cultivating relationships in these various countries and look forward to the journey of discovery that awaits.

As I mentioned above, we don't do a lot of social media, but we do occasionally post stories to our blog and pictures to our IG. If you have any interest in following along we would love to have you.

If you have any questions or comments or just think we are crazy, feel free to ask or comment away. I will do my best to field all of the questions/comments about our plans.

Peace and Good Vibes to Everyone

Jeff and Andrea

You can find us on IG @puravidajourneys
or our blog at www.puravidajourneys.org

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Hello Everyone!

First, I must admit that I have not been very active on here or the many other social media platforms truth be told. That being said, I thought I would dust off the Overland Bound App and jump right back in with a big announcement. In so doing, I hope to possibly glean insight and wisdom from those who have done this type of thing before.

In 5 weeks we set off for an adventure that has been in design for some time now. At the time of this posting, we have sold nearly 90% or more of our possessions here in the US and will be starting our long-term overland journey through Mexico, Central, and South America. We are beyond excited for what the future holds and are bursting with excitement at the upcoming opportunities to see new places, meet new people, and taste amazing foods.

The first leg of our journey will take us from our former home here in the US to our home base in Costa Rica. From Costa Rica, we will spend the next few years exploring the amazing countries that comprise Central America. We have already begun cultivating relationships in these various countries and look forward to the journey of discovery that awaits.

As I mentioned above, we don't do a lot of social media, but we do occasionally post stories to our blog and pictures to our IG. If you have any interest in following along we would love to have you.

If you have any questions or comments or just think we are crazy, feel free to ask or comment away. I will do my best to field all of the questions/comments about our plans.

Peace and Good Vibes to Everyone

Jeff and Andrea

You can find us on IG @puravidajourneys
or our blog at www.puravidajourneys.org
Epicness!! Get after it looking forward to your updates!!!

Reactions: Puravidajurnys