Michael
Last Name
McLeish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1MMC
Service Branch
USAF
Curious if anyone is bringing their kiddos and what ages?

Also, is anyone heading down on Thursday, I might have to work Sunday and would have to leave early.

Cheers!
Jeff
We will have the four of us. Kim, me and our boys 5&9. I hope there are lots of other kids and spouses so they have some company :)

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
We will have our "kids", of the 4 legged variety. Combined weight of the two is.........wait for it..........

about 12 pounds. :grinning:

No worries from us on the two legged variety either.......It's all good!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Please fill out the following contact form so we can better coordinate on the days of JJ: JJ contact list

The following spreadsheet is a sign up for community accessible gear, idea is for everyone to contribute so that no one person is having to bring everything. For Example, we will be guaranteed be bringing a Firepit that we intend for community use in the evenings, but someone else might bring a large propane tank. Ideally we will have 2 tanks per fire pit and given the size of our group we will likely need at least 4 fire pits. Canopies are a hit or miss for JJ sometimes we have perfect weather sometimes we have alot of rain, either way it would be nice to have someplace for everyone to still hang out if the weather is poor. If there is something else you can think of to bring that you think would be beneficial to the group please fill out under "other" if there is something you dont personally have but think would be beneficial please list those under "other" :Community gear sign up

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I am planning on being in the area. Since you are all filled up, I will probably hit one of my other favorite spots and just stop by and say hi.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
We were just down there this past couple of days. Checked on the location, and it looks great. Easy access and if no one else is in that zone, there is quite a bit of room. There are also a couple additional spots a bit further in on 375C within walking distance. Additionally, there are several more spots just prior to getting to 375C and just past 375C so it should all work out. We will be there Thursday morning for sure, and hopefully Wednesday morning if my wife can add one more day off.

Here is a little video I did of our drive through 4 Mile.....Relive Video

Last edited:

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Everyone who is signed up, please check your messages for an update regarding signing up for trail runs!

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Trail run signup is open! Check your messages for an update!

wishihada4runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Thompson
Member #

A heads up to folks who may want to extend their stay in beautiful Southwest Colorado, a few of us are heading to Ouray area to do some more camping, hiking, wheeling and heading home on Wednesday. Here is a link to that Rally Point that is posted: Camping, hiking and a couple trails in the San Juan area

There will be different levels of trails and I will definitely be doing Imogene and Engineer.

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hi all, if you're signed up be sure to check your OB messages for a quick update!

Reactions: digitalhobbit

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Heads up, check your messages for an update on trail run changes to accommodate more people.

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
June Jam is this week!:hushed: Check your messages for an update! See everyone soon!

Reactions: zgfiredude

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Today is the day we begin! As is our custom here is a shared photo album please upload photos and videos here in the highest quality you desire (please no 8k raw video). See y'all there!