US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

All right everyone, we have been working out details for the swag for JJ4 please note all items are being sold at or just above cost with all profits being donated directly to CORE. Patches and Stickers will be more possible to sustain large orders. Shirts will be limited in quantity (first come first served) and sold at $25 a piece. Sooner you can fill out the form the more likely we will be able to accommodate you. Patches and sticker cost is to be determined once we know exactly how many we will be needing to order. Google account is not needed, however we will require your email and username so that we can confirm orders.

Google Form

There is the possibility for custom JJ4 vinyl magnets, however I am still working out the details and will not know for sure if we will have these available for this year's event.
Attention everyone

The deadline to submit swag orders has been set to May 1st, 11:59pm in order to make sure we have plenty of time to fulfill the orders.

If you haven’t done already and you are interested in getting some JuneJam swag, please do so ASAP!
Thank you​

Last edited:

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Question for the group.................Anyone have an SWR meter? I just finished installing a GMRS radio in my Jeep this weekend and would love to check SWR.....not sure I really want to buy one though. I'll also likely have an HT by the event as well.

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Question for the group.................Anyone have an SWR meter? I just finished installing a GMRS radio in my Jeep this weekend and would love to check SWR.....not sure I really want to buy one though. I'll also likely have an HT by the event as well.
Yes, remind me again when time gets closer.

I'd bet Brian has one too.

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
I finished my gig in Arizona and I am moving back home to Colorado. Hope to have time to drop by and see you guys. I live three miles from the Expo in Loveland.

Reactions: NessieAndZee

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Attention everyone

The deadline to submit swag orders has been set to May 1st, 11:59pm in order to make sure we have plenty of time to fulfill the orders.

If you haven’t done already and you are interested in getting some JuneJam swag, please do so ASAP!
Thank you​
Hey guys,

Order are now officially closed! Hope everyone is excited like we are :sunglasses:

If any of you missed this window and would like to get some of the items, please PM me directly and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!!

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
Hit me up when you're in the area! I work literally 10 minutes from the camp spot, so it would be fun to say hi.
We will be at the Cascade Campground just up past the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs from Monday mid day until Wednesday mid day.....the weather looks "interesting" or perhaps "different" for some of the stay.....we are hoping the Memorial Day weekend crowd is gone and it's a "quieter" day or two. I'm excited to come down that way!!

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hit me up when you're in the area! I work literally 10 minutes from the camp spot, so it would be fun to say hi.
We will be at the Cascade Campground just up past the Mt. Princeton Hot Springs from Monday mid day until Wednesday mid day.....the weather looks "interesting" or perhaps "different" for some of the stay.....we are hoping the Memorial Day weekend crowd is gone and it's a "quieter" day or two. I'm excited to come down that way!!
Good luck with the crowds! I haven't looked at the weather that far out. If I get a chance I'll hit you up to say hi.

Reactions: zgfiredude

Cujo7989

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Aurora, CO, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Brockmeier
Member #

Service Branch
USMC(Ret)
Curious if anyone is bringing their kiddos and what ages?

Also, is anyone heading down on Thursday, I might have to work Sunday and would have to leave early.

Cheers!
Jeff