Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
If I'm reading this correctly, there are bumpers that do not take the grill area. I only had to take the plastic area below the grill to install an SSO slimline bumper. View attachment 108854View attachment 108855
Now this looks really sharp. I had no idea you could do this to this model Toyota. Thank you very much for your info and help. Now if only my LRD2 was that easy I'd be happy.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

WokkerK

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portland,OR
First Name
Wokker
Last Name
Krumbholz
Member #

I have done a few things from T4R so far. Followed their advice and got the black emblem overlay kit and then also followed the guide for what LEDs to get.

I went with the VLED bulbs that I got from them on their 4th of July Sale.

I have been browsing the wheel and tire posts that they have made as well as the suspension posts making plans....

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

LostMayhem

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Maccione
Member #

Nice..Are you going to do some mods on it?
Yeah - already ordered black emblem overlays, and I have a lot of stuff I pulled off my Jeep before selling. Going to save up to do mods the right way and would really like to start with spod & lights. Then tires/wheels & lift

LostMayhem

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Maccione
Member #

Cool there is so mush one can do. I have the 2018 pro. I've been having so mush fun with mine. Post your upgrades as you go. It's cool to watch how one mods there trucks.
That is a great color! I’ll be sure to keep things updated along the way, those are great looking fogs and front bumper. Are they Baja designs?

Zeak

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Garden City
Member #

Yes fogs are baja designs. The lights in the bumper are Rigid spots .Sounds like you got a good plan. Definitely save and do it right. Ok Have fun with your build and I'll watch for updates.

tchughes

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Central Arkansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

Traded in the 2004 V8 Limited with 180,000 for a 2019 TRD Off Road Premium. This will be my first new vehicle in 30 years, looking forward to mod'ing something new with better aftermarket support.

It will be a slow build but I don't plan on getting rid of her anytime soon. Any input on a temp solution for leveling the front?

old_4R.jpg

new_4R.jpg

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Traded in the 2004 V8 Limited with 180,000 for a 2019 TRD Off Road Premium. This will be my first new vehicle in 30 years, looking forward to mod'ing something new with better aftermarket support.

It will be a slow build but I don't plan on getting rid of her anytime soon. Any input on a temp solution for leveling the front?

View attachment 109864

View attachment 109865
Your old one is good enough for me. Your new one is awesome, have fun (dumb statement) !