US Rocky Mountain 3rd Annual Buena Vista June Jam (Colorado Front Range)

• HTML tutorial

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
As of 2:00 p.m. we are going out for a trail run. When you turn off the highway there is one RV trailer park come on past it and all of the campsites past that is where we are spread out over right now. There's one green tint to the left in the middle you should see an Overland bound flag on the tree and if you go all the way to the back there's another green tint with a blue tarp. For anyone arriving when we're gone just grab a space anywhere in that area.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

I’ll be there shortly before 9:00 tomorrow morning for the trail run. Please don’t leave without me.
Thx!
We should be arriving at roughly the same time, ~8am. Worst case scenario we can have our own trail run!

TheBison

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Hartsel, CO
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Foltz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AA0BF / WRMI426
Service Branch
U.S. Army
We're shooting to get there around 11:00 or noon tomorrow. Don't wait for us; if we can catch a run, great. Otherwise we'll relax at camp until you get back!

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
We're shooting to get there around 11:00 or noon tomorrow. Don't wait for us; if we can catch a run, great. Otherwise we'll relax at camp until you get back!
Thanks for the update!

We'll try to get in an afternoon run for the late arrivals.

Reactions: Iridium

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Thanks for the update!

We'll try to get in an afternoon run for the late arrivals.
I'm game to run am and pm for sure :)

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Thanks to everyone that joined us this weekend, it was really great to meet all of you!

If anyone would like to upload their photos / videos please do it here

Reactions: Iridium

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL
Made it home finally after spending a couple days in Ouray. Thank you @Neal A. Tew for setting this up, it was another awesome trip. Can’t wait for next years event.

To everyone else it was great seeing you and meeting all the new people. Was a great crowd and weekend.

@runswithscissors was that you I passed coming up 550 from Durango just outside of Silverton today?

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

runswithscissors

Rank III

Advocate I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
bonds
Made it home finally after spending a couple days in Ouray. Thank you @Neal A. Tew for setting this up, it was another awesome trip. Can’t wait for next years event.

To everyone else it was great seeing you and meeting all the new people. Was a great crowd and weekend.

@runswithscissors was that you I passed coming up 550 from Durango just outside of Silverton today?
It was!! I got turned around and somehow ended up late and close to Durango! LoL. It was nice to stay in a hotel for a night. Did you see me waving . Now I’m setting at this spot :) still not ready to come home.

Attachments

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
It was!! I got turned around and somehow ended up late and close to Durango! LoL. It was nice to stay in a hotel for a night. Did you see me waving . Now I’m setting at this spot :) still not ready to come home.
Nice!

Did you get turned around leaving Silverton? If so, that is easy to do. You're not the first!

Reactions: runswithscissors

darjo242

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Show Low, AZ
First Name
Darryl
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7HLL

Nice!

I thought I saw some waving but I wasn’t 100%sure. Too busy paying attention to the scenery. I love that drive along 550 from Ouray to the Animas River.

I just got done spending 2 days in Ouray in a hotel wheeling and relaxing and enjoying the town.

Reactions: runswithscissors

runswithscissors

Rank III

Advocate I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
phillip
Last Name
bonds
Nice!

Did you get turned around leaving Silverton? If so, that is easy to do. You're not the first!
I did. One of those I know where I’m going! I don’t need to look at anything lol

Reactions: Neal A. Tew