Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Thats basically every truck.....
Correct. Show up for the driving test in a Silverado or Tahoe, and you are denied.

To me, if I witness a 16 or 16 year old wielding a Tahoe around well enough to pass the test, they get a gold star!
I'm pretty sure my brother took his test in our old

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

1970's Chrysler station wagon. That was left pedal e-brake and it even had the high beam switch on the floor next to that

OverLamb24

Rank V

Advocate III

Spencerville, Maryland, United States
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Cordero
Member #

Doing some thinking and tinkering with the cargo carrier. Would love to get some ideas and feedback. This is what I’m working with. Not sure if the yeti will stay outside since we did that before because of space in the forester. Now it can come inside the cargo area. If it does i have more room to bring the water closer to center. Ill likely rig up something for the boards on the outside of the carrier.

Would love to get a swing out for all this.

Attachments

OverLamb24

Rank V

Advocate III

Spencerville, Maryland, United States
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Cordero
Member #

It has been a while since i have updated here. We ended up going a different direct to not use the hitch carrier and much preferred it. I ended up making the platform which provided enough cargo separation for us to get by. We are still tweaking the setup and load out, but it worked well in a recent trip with the little one. Still lots of room for improvement but progress in the right direction. Would love to get a tilting fridge slide for the cooler and perhaps a future fridge. It is a bear to get it down loaded up and the wife cant do it alone.

Attachments

Reactions: jrlombard