Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

If you are going to carry a Hi Lift jack, get this piece of kit for those CBI-(real) sliders! There will come a time that you will be glad you had it. Beside this (Lotus Development), there are at least 2 other brands on the market. One is a Lime Green, and the Other Red like the jack.View attachment 96394
I’ll check them out. Thanks much!! I’ll let ya know.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

If you are going to carry a Hi Lift jack, get this piece of kit for those CBI-(real) sliders! There will come a time that you will be glad you had it. Beside this (Lotus Development), there are at least 2 other brands on the market. One is a Lime Green, and the Other Red like the jack.View attachment 96394
Ok. That adapter is sick. I’m in!

Reactions: H60Flyer

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_5213.JPG

Ok. Winch arrived, but I either ordered the wrong item or they sent the wrong item. It arrived yesterday, but I was up in Tahoe when it was delivered. Now I need to see what it will cost to send it back. I wanted the Comp -synthetic rope model. More to come tomorrow. Dang it!!

Last edited:

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Anyone have any recommendations for Light Bars? I’m researching now. If you do, I’d appreciate it!
Have you watched....on you tube.....SEEK ADVENTUE...with Michael. Living in Australia, a bit of distance is involved with many of his adventures. He has a great take on more is not better. Especially a light bar on top. Ronnie Dahl, and others have also touched on the aspect of overkill, light fatigue, glare, and how road signs can blind you with their reflected light.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Have you watched....on you tube.....SEEK ADVENTUE...with Michael. Living in Australia, a bit of distance is involved with many of his adventures. He has a great take on more is not better. Especially a light bar on top. Ronnie Dahl, and others have also touched on the aspect of overkill, light fatigue, glare, and how road signs can blind you with their reflected light.
Thanks. I already bought one though!! I’ll definitely check out the info though. Thanks much.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
View attachment 97200

#MagicMike Hilift Jack tool mounts!

Thanks to Magic Mike for the idea and letting me use his design! Saved me 50.00!!

Thanks again Mike!!
Is there a Foot Pocket for the Jack base? The Jack, being so heavy, I would be a little concerned with,flex torque in those rubber mounts.,,,,but I like the concept[emoji2]
EDIT:
Maybe a third mount down low above the foot to keep any movement on the heavy end from torquing/moving, during off-road excursions?

Last edited:
Reactions: H60Flyer

Tomb_rnr

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bay Area, California, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Mollat
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6AGA
Hey all!

I just picked up a new 2019 TRD Pro after driving a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. I just had to buy a new one with the Fox suspension and sunroof. I know, I know.... I could have purchased a TRD Off Road or Trail and built the suspension/Lift the way I wanted. I’ll do that when the vehicle is 3-4 years old. Here are some pics of what I’ve done so far. Picked her up January 31. I think I arrived home at 10:00 PM the night I bought her. View attachment 85012
beautiful rig!

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

This set up looks pretty slick. What are the specs on the panel? How do you like the Flexo Power? I am thinking about going with a set up like this. Really like it.

Check out the link for the Solar Panel Kit. 100w. So far so good with the 444. It’ll be put to the test next week at Expo West. The kit will be tested as well. I’m going to borrow a friends ARB fridge this weekend to run it off of the 444 to see how it does. I’ll hook the Solar for panel after a few hours to see how it’s charging as well. I’ll let you know as soon as I have a bit more time with it. The 444 is maybe 12 lbs and I used it the other day with a rotizip and it powered it up no problem when making a few cuts with a wheel. We will see what it does with the fridge.

[/https://www.rhinoadventuregear.com/products/flexopower-baja-foldable-portable-solar-panel-camping-kit-100w