Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Hey all!

I just picked up a new 2019 TRD Pro after driving a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. I just had to buy a new one with the Fox suspension and sunroof. I know, I know.... I could have purchased a TRD Off Road or Trail and built the suspension/Lift the way I wanted. I’ll do that when the vehicle is 3-4 years old. Here are some pics of what I’ve done so far. Picked her up January 31. I think I arrived home at 10:00 PM the night I bought her. IMG_4606.JPG

Last edited:

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Hey all!

I just picked up a new 2019 TRD Pro after driving a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. I just had to buy a new one with the Fox suspension and sunroof. I know, I know.... I could have purchased a TRD Off Road or Trail and built the suspension/Lift the way I wanted. I’ll do that when these are 3-4 years old. Here are some pics of what I’ve done so far. Picked her up January 31. I think I arrived home at 10:00 PM the night I bought her. View attachment 85012
IMG_4614.JPGIMG_4615.JPG

before Slider install pics. CBI

Last edited:

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

IMG_4653.JPGIMG_4654.JPG

Vinyl Blackout for the front. These pics still show the soap. Next install is ARB Diff breather. Waiting for my kid to finish his homework. Hoping to install today. Just ordered this for next mod. Now I need to figure out which lights to pick up for the rack.

Any ideas? Suggestions welcome!!

IMG_4652.JPG

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Anyone have any recommendations for Light Bars? I’m researching now. If you do, I’d appreciate it!

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

View attachment 85022View attachment 85023

Vinyl Blackout for the front. These pics still show the soap. Next install is ARB Diff breather. Waiting for my kid to finish his homework. Hoping to install today. Just ordered this for next mod. Now I need to figure out which lights to pick up for the rack.

Any ideas? Suggestions welcome!!

View attachment 85024
IMG_4666.JPG

ARB Diff breather finally installed. It wasn’t bad. Maybe 90 minutes. Extremely easy install.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

One of my first mods as well. Aids in durability and cheap!
Yeah, it was easy. It was pretty nice that there isn’t dirt under the vehicle yet. That will change in the next week or so.
You said you picked up a Cali Raised Light Bar for your rig. What mounting brackets did you use for the bar on to your Prinsu?

Joel S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boulder, CO, USA
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8OJK
Yeah, it was easy. It was pretty nice that there isn’t dirt under the vehicle yet. That will change in the next week or so.
You said you picked up a Cali Raised Light Bar for your rig. What mounting brackets did you use for the bar on to your Prinsu?
Caliraised has brackets for it, and mine worked pretty good, if a bit overpriced

Reactions: Jeepinit

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

They look good. It's interesting how different manufacturers design their products. My sliders are straight out and it looks like yours are slightly angled upward.
Yes. I think some manufacturers you can choose between the 2. Yours look great. I’m looking forward to the rack install next week when it’s not raining. I’m going to order the light bar tonight.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Yes. I think some manufacturers you can choose between the 2. Yours look great. I’m looking forward to the rack install next week when it’s not raining. I’m going to order the light bar tonight.
Well better Rain than what's coming over the hill to us. Stay dry my friend.

Jeepinit

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Mateo, CA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Bright
Member #

Well better Rain than what's coming over the hill to us. Stay dry my friend.
You as well! They say we have a category 3 storm coming our way tonight. Yeah, yeah...but I live in California!!!!

Prinsu will be here Thursday. Grabbing the IPad now to order the lights and OEM switch. Probably won’t be able to install until next week. Rain all week and weekend here.

Now I need to sell more toys for the Winch and hidden mount.

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding