Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Mother...Of...God.... Rolando Im in love with your rig. Total off the grid machine! looks great
lol. Awe, thanks man, appreciate it. It's a work in progress much like everyone else's. But these Trail Bosses and all the newer compatible aftermarket stuff are pretty awesome! It's keeping me inspired!

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

lol. Awe, thanks man, appreciate it. It's a work in progress much like everyone else's. But these Trail Bosses and all the newer compatible aftermarket stuff are pretty awesome! It's keeping me inspired!
Honestly the struggle bus is real when finding anything compatible with the New Body style. Universal this, universal that... Im one for modifying for that one-off costume look, but when I need a mount to actually mount to the truck specific lol. My main thing right now is just finding an Overland roof rack to fit my roof without having to get the clamp on style. I cant trust that to not fly off when im hitting the trail. Only company I know making them is SCA Performance under the RMT Overland brand, and they will only sell it as a package with there whole setup. https://www.rmtoverland.com/chevy

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Honestly the struggle bus is real when finding anything compatible with the New Body style. Universal this, universal that... Im one for modifying for that one-off costume look, but when I need a mount to actually mount to the truck specific lol. My main thing right now is just finding an Overland roof rack to fit my roof without having to get the clamp on style. I cant trust that to not fly off when im hitting the trail. Only company I know making them is SCA Performance under the RMT Overland brand, and they will only sell it as a package with there whole setup. Chevy — RMT Overland
I understand what you mean. But you have to get that RMT roof rack, that is freaking cool. Like a Prinsu roof rack, but for Silverado. That is not going anywhere unlike my Yakima roof rack basket, which did jump off the rail on our last trip.

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

I understand what you mean. But you have to get that RMT roof rack, that is freaking cool. Like a Prinsu roof rack, but for Silverado. That is not going anywhere unlike my Yakima roof rack basket, which did jump off the rail on our last trip.
I literally called the guys from SCA (Jeremy) and he stated unless I was a dealership or currently had a SCA package, they will not sell it individually. So I started to watch the video on there website Frame to see the pieces used and already know its just extruded aluminum bars 80/20 T-slot Aluminum Building System
But cant find anyone to CNC cut me some side pieces.

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I literally called the guys from SCA (Jeremy) and he stated unless I was a dealership or currently had a SCA package, they will not sell it individually. So I started to watch the video on there website Frame to see the pieces used and already know its just extruded aluminum bars 80/20 T-slot Aluminum Building System
But cant find anyone to CNC cut me some side pieces.
Whew, well good luck on putting that together. It would be a great custom solution.

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Where can I get some of those ghosted decals?!
Hey buddy, The place I got them had to shut down due to the COVID-19 and state regulations. BUT I did order a second set of them just incase I ended up wrapping the truck. So if you want a set I will send them out to you free of charge

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

So I have been meaning to throw some pic up of the progress on the 2019 Trail Boss build. So here ya go!
-ReadyLift Plus 2.0" SST Lift - Adds another 2" on-top of the Stock Trail Boss lift from the factory
-Road Armor Spartan Series Front Bumper W/Procomp 20" Double Row light bar and 6 3x3 Cube's (4 Flood 2 Spot)
-Decked Bed Drawer System
-And replaced the Max Modular Bed Rack with the Victory 4x4 18" Full Rack - Allows me to open up the front window of the RTT since the old one was smaller and the truck cab was in the way of the polls.
4CFE076B-C07C-40FD-B29E-7A04F57DF4A1.JPEGBFC576B6-006D-4DE6-9884-220F6E5384E8.JPEG386F104F-8C1A-4966-A4D6-D97BD7DC41AC.JPEG5D079815-B259-44BC-A8D3-9BF2D48CB3C6.JPEG1582E3B2-4109-471F-9029-D346AE7FFA95 (002).JPEGIMG_0773.jpg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
So I have been meaning to throw some pic up of the progress on the 2019 Trail Boss build. So here ya go!
-ReadyLift Plus 2.0" SST Lift - Adds another 2" on-top of the Stock Trail Boss lift from the factory
-Road Armor Spartan Series Front Bumper W/Procomp 20" Double Row light bar and 6 3x3 Cube's (4 Flood 2 Spot)
-And replaced the Max Modular Bed Rack with the Victory 4x4 18" Full Rack - Allows me to open up the front window of the RTT since the old one was smaller and the truck cab was in the way of the polls.
View attachment 164583View attachment 164584View attachment 164585View attachment 164586View attachment 164589View attachment 164591
Awesome looking rig!

Enthusiast III

Carol Stream, IL, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Awesome looking rig!
Thank you! Still alot more I wanna get done before my long trip in August though. Still trying to work out locating a Roof Rack platform, but keep hitting road blocks since its still "To New" of a Gen truck. Dont really wanna go with Rhino Rack Cross Bars since they dont mount permanent.

Member I

North Carolina
First Name
Nino
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

View attachment 164583View attachment 164584View attachment 164585View attachment 164586View attachment 164589View attachment 164591
Hell yes!!! Exactly what I have planned for my 2020 Boss!

Traveler I

Athens, GA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Boyd
How do you like the Decked system? And how much clearance from the top of deck to the ceiling of the cap?

Reactions: Bowman4

JM332

Rank 0

Traveler I

Tennessee, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Massengale
Any updates on this build? I have a 2021 that I am wanting to do a similar setup. I was curious if you had anything that you wouldn't do again or wished you hadn't done. Its a great looking truck BTW.

Jaysop

Rank I

Traveler I

Summerville, SC, USA
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Easop
Member #

I’m still building it, I got a rtt just a simple smithy built, on an Rci 18” bed rack some roto pax and treads and a roll up Bed Tonneau cover “BAK Revolver“, also installed under the bed an arb dual compressor., just received my dometic ref/freezer to be installed once the slide base comes in.
Dam looks awsome!
How are you mounting the rack? New to this, trying to figure out how to run a tonneau and a rack. I currently have the GM trifold.

Reactions: Ray O

Ray O

Rank VI

Traveler III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Oyarzun
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NQE
Sorry about the late response, The rack just mounts with clamps like, how ever I did drill mine for extra security, here is what I used

I’m using an Rci 18” Bed Rack with my
The BAK Revolver X2 tonneau cover

Attachments

Reactions: RoarinRow