2018 TRD pro VS 2018 Chevy ZR2 for overlanding

• HTML tutorial

Michael Kinnett

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Muncie, IN
Member #

This is a silly debate. Both vehicles are more than capable. These forums and this community isn’t about who has the most badass rig. It’s a place to share ideas about a hobby we all should enjoy regardless of the badge on our vehicle.
And it's not about bashing people for having differing opinions. Some people don't really get that, or the ability to have civil discourse and disagreement.

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
This is a silly debate. Both vehicles are more than capable. These forums and this community isn’t about who has the most badass rig. It’s a place to share ideas about a hobby we all should enjoy regardless of the badge on our vehicle.
Meh, I enjoy debate.

My whole point on chiming in on this tread, and a few others on other media, is to say it's cool that another manufacturer is taking this segment seriously. This will benefit everyone, regardless of their preferred brand.

Reactions: Arailt

m_lars

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Heber City, Utah
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Larson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7ATX
And it's not about bashing people for having differing opinions. Some people don't really get that, or the ability to have civil discourse and disagreement.
Where did I bash you? The whole point of that long drawn out reply was to express I wasn't trying bashing you. It was point and counter point. No personal attacks. I'm sorry that I called you a fanboy, I thought I clarified that statement. It was a poor choice of words and was meant to convey that you had an allegiance to a brand, not to denigrate you. There was nothing in what I said that was not civilized.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arailt

JCWages

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Grass Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Wages
Member #

Agreed. I'm bowing out. I'm not here to entertain brand wars and internet Olympics. :)

Reactions: Yota-Rover