2018 NW Overland Rally Discussion and Planning - 06/28/2018

• HTML tutorial

sweetride2go

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Vancouver, WA
Member #

We went last year and can say it’s worth it. Lots of fun classes, events, and times to be shared.

We are registered and also keeping an eye peeled for possible caravans heading up from Portland on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: RainGoat

BaldGuyBrigade

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Portland, Or
Member #

We went last year and can say it’s worth it. Lots of fun classes, events, and times to be shared.

We are registered and also keeping an eye peeled for possible caravans heading up from Portland on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
We will be heading up from Portland Thursday morning. Our plan is to go up through Goldendale. It’s 11 minutes longer, but it’s not I-5.

kkauweloa

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Looking forward to this year's rally! Heading up from the Bay Area and taking my time getting there. I plan to explore NorCal, OR and a bit of WA along the way.

Reactions: jdunk and RainGoat

kkauweloa

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA
Member #

That sounds like a fun trip, how long will it be, total?
As it stands the small group of us are leaving Bay Area JUN 22 and heading north. CA for a couple three days Mendo, Shasta etc then onto OR maybe Crater Lake, Bend, etc and into WA. Last year we took about 5 days getting in and what a blast.

KaizerWilhelm

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA
Member #

A mate and I are caravanning up Saturday morning from Seattle. We're only going to stay for the day, unfortunately. Looking forward to our first overland experience and meeting some of y'all.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

I will be there! Just paid my reservation fee for a camping spot. Hope to see and meet lot of people that I have “talked” with on this site! I even will be bringing the Red Baron, and tent camping, instead of my camper. See the sacrifices I make for all of you! Haha. Sould be a great time! Benz.

3702EE9C-3C97-4AC6-860B-E26CA4AD563D.jpeg

Reactions: RainGoat