Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Expo was awesome, although just a bit wet and sloppy![emoji16] I’m still down in NC taking the long way home, staying off of the Blue Ridge Pkwy tonight. Here’s a couple of memorable pics....I’ll upload a bunch when back home in a couple of days. Great meeting and camping with everyone, and meeting @Michael!

IMG_0704.JPG
IMG_0705.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG
IMG_0657.JPG

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Here’s me and the boys to put a face if you saw me out walking around. We were with a group of 8 families kids and all. Again sorry I missed the rest of you all but I’m pretty sure we will cross paths out on the trails one days. Ig overlanding_4_sanity

IMG_7796.JPG

Last edited:

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Well that one is in the books! Muddy, cold, wet and still a lot of fun! Met and chatted with a bunch of great people! Those of you who made it to the meetup at Papa's it was great to have you there and a very cool convoy into the Expo. It was awesome when the staff at Expo asked which rigs were with us and it turned out to be a majority of three rows at the gates! If you know anyone in the pics please tag them.

Another huge thanks to @Wawa Skittletits for putting together the Papa's meetup and the convoy to Expo!!!

IMG_20181108_155231.jpg IMG_20181108_155249.jpg IMG_20181108_145356.jpg IMG_20181108_145352.jpg

@Chris Jones @tobyjefe @Jeepsies

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Sorry I missed you guys! I didn't have any signal for most of the event and couldn't pull up the forum to see where you guys were.

I was helping traffic/parking for the West Camp (also sorry for anyone there who I had to pack together) and on Saturday I spent a lot of time browsing the vendors and watching people from the Volunteer Camp try to leave. I'll definitely be there again next year! I feel a lot more confident about my ML320 after talking with a lot of vendors, other campers, Michael himself, and others who gave me positive feed back about my project vehicle.