Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
Drew or anyone else, can you provide a restaurant name or actual street address so I can jam this into my vehicle NAV...will be a six hour drive and do not want to miss the link up window.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Drew or anyone else, can you provide a restaurant name or actual street address so I can jam this into my vehicle NAV...will be a six hour drive and do not want to miss the link up window.
We don't want you to miss it either haha. All the information is listed on the rally point but heres their website and address..

http://www.papasandbeerasheville.net/

1000 Brevard Rd
Asheville, NC 28806

**** It's located in a shopping center/strip mall. It's near the end of row of stores closest to the K Mart ****

Last edited:
Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Just to further assist with locating the restaurant I went ahead and took some screen shots.

The first picture is one of the Brevard Road/Ridgefield Blvd intersection. This is important because if you’re heading SOUTH you will need to make a left on to Ridgefield to get I to the shopping center because it is a divided highway. Don’t worry if you miss this turn because your next left will also be Ridgefield as it loops around.

1F966883-5ED3-4A21-A19C-F1CFB08E7554.png

As of the time the ‘Google’ car drove through, this is what the shopping plazas sign looks like. I believe it says Plaza - Biltmore Square but I can’t mke out the last word for sure. Note the prominent Big K because the restaurants name is absent. If you’re heading NORTH you can pull directly into the shopping center.

10BD8D11-B8F7-4E24-854B-AF3BAC86E1B5.png

The arrow points to the restaurant. Right at the end nearest the Big K/K Mart.

FEF3CE9D-9B74-404B-95BA-637D4651D368.jpeg

This should clear up any questions but if you have them please ask them and I’ll do my best to answer. I’ve never been to this place but the people who have apparently love it. I’m sure we’ll have a similar experience.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

ob_explore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lafayette, LA 70507 US
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

I’ll be looking for the OB Flag to come by and say hello. I had some plans already with some other from Florida so I’ll be plucking up at 1pm and going straight in to set up camp. I’ll be in this set and won’t be hard to miss!![emoji12][emoji23] looking forward to seeing you all! [emoji106][emoji109][emoji95]

View attachment 74793
I'll be looking for u man! [emoji1417]

Reactions: Jose

OldH1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint Simons Island GA
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Mohr
Member #

Service Branch
Former LEO
We don't want you to miss it either haha. All the information is listed on the rally point but heres their website and address..

http://www.papasandbeerasheville.net/

1000 Brevard Rd
Asheville, NC 28806

**** It's located in a shopping center/strip mall. It's near the end of row of stores closest to the K Mart ****
Many thanks will see everyone at 1500hrs or sooner.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Just to further assist with locating the restaurant I went ahead and took some screen shots.

The first picture is one of the Brevard Road/Ridgefield Blvd intersection. This is important because if you’re heading SOUTH you will need to make a left on to Ridgefield to get I to the shopping center because it is a divided highway. Don’t worry if you miss this turn because your next left will also be Ridgefield as it loops around.

View attachment 74954

As of the time the ‘Google’ car drove through, this is what the shopping plazas sign looks like. I believe it says Plaza - Biltmore Square but I can’t mke out the last word for sure. Note the prominent Big K because the restaurants name is absent. If you’re heading NORTH you can pull directly into the shopping center.

View attachment 74955

The arrow points to the restaurant. Right at the end nearest the Big K/K Mart.

View attachment 74956

This should clear up any questions but if you have them please ask them and I’ll do my best to answer. I’ve never been to this place but the people who have apparently love it. I’m sure we’ll have a similar experience.
We are not going to make the rendezvous. Not gonna make it to event until Friday. Will look for you guys.