2016 Tacoma DCSB TRD OR Adventure build

• HTML tutorial

Dylan

Rank 0

Contributor I

20170826224626__MG_9097-01.jpeg Goal: This is gonna be my weekend adventure truck. i want somthing that will be great crawling yet will haul my friends and bikes around. I am very new to owning a truck and to offroading. I am currently in San Diego exploring the south west of the state's. 10/30/2017

Current mods:
Voodoo Bedrack
ICON Stage 4
UCAs ICON Tubular
Front CBI T3 Bumper.
CB installed!!! Handheld Ham Radio
Sliders Either CBI Sliders with Kickout
Roof Top Tent autohomes Maggiolina med (considering changing up to a clamshell opeming one)
Eric 65q cooler

Mods to come:
Rear CBI T3 Bumper with Tire Carrier or C4 Expeditions Rear Bumper Tire Carrier
New tires ko2s and FN wheels countersteer offroad 16s
Maybe some LED bars not sure yet
ARB outdoor fridge
Portable solar panel
Dual battery kit
Trashmaroo

Last edited:

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Goal: This is gonna be my weekend adventure truck. i want somthing that will be great crawling yet will haul my friends and bikes around. I am very new to owning a truck and to offroading. I am currently in Maryland and will be moving to southern California at the beginning of 2017 (Road trip!!). I would love some suggestions on what bumpers i should get and etc.

Beautiful rig!!! Great ideas and well thought out build!! I also LOVE the Tacoma (good deal since I have one as well) and really enjoy seeing how others trick theirs out!! Will be keeping an eye on this!! Best of luck and happy wheeling!!

:blush:

Reactions: Dylan and TRL EATR

Dylan

Rank 0

Contributor I

So this past weekend a few of my coworkers and I decided we wanted to play around in our rigs. So we set off to Frederick Municipal Forest - a small sliver of land nestled between Gambrill State Forest (no motorized vehicles off designated roads), the Frederick Watershed (no motorized vehicles, all roads gated or bermed), the Catoctin Trail (mountain bikes and hikers only) and private property. We are talking about a small piece of land and pretty limited wheeling opportunities. here is a few shots from that weekend nothing spectacular but just thought id share some pics (didnt bring out my nice camera so sorry for the poor quality).
20161106_134446.jpg 20161106_134002.jpg 20161106_133808.jpg

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

You've got a great looking rig & awesome plans for the buildout!! Coming along great with a couple of great hobbies!! Keep wheeling!!! [emoji106][emoji467]‍♀[emoji106]

Reactions: Dylan

Dylan

Rank 0

Contributor I

I love my 3rd gen. I hadn't had time to log on here in a while due to work and my adventures in it honestly. Of you want to contact me easier message me on Instagram @Dielawn1o1 but here is a post of a bunch of photos Mass photo dump of my adventures for the past 3 months

Dylan

Rank 0

Contributor I

Just so you know, I am totally jelaous of your Taco mate - it is very cool. If only we got these and/or the current Forerunner over here is Australia
Thanks man I love my taco but honestly I would trade you for a new hilux any day. It might not look as aggressive but those things are sweet and reliable