2015 WK2 Overland

• HTML tutorial

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Any issues with the wheels and tires off road? Finding good info on WK2's with Quadra-lift and aftermarket wheels is tough.
No issues off road. Only issues I've had are a slight rub on the front fenders while turning in Park mode. And a slight rub on the upper fender liner on high speed dips (fwy speed) in Aero mode.

leonbmx

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

N 145th St, Seattle, WA 98133, USA
First Name
LEON
Last Name
vanHees
Member #

Any issues with the wheels and tires off road? Finding good info on WK2's with Quadra-lift and aftermarket wheels is tough.
On my 2015 Summit I have the Mopar Rugged Off road 18" wheels with 1.25" Bora spacers and LT275/65R18 duratracs and I have zero issues, on the road in sport mode or on the trails.

chithead

Rank 0

Traveler I

Geez, and here I was about to order the Duratrac for the stock Overland wheels - looks like I'm about to do it all wrong! Will need to look into securing some 18" wheels instead (as ours does have the HD brakes) - awesome info in your thread, and REALLY love the upgrades you've done!

Reactions: GPsGeeps

Crbeard67

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

TN, USA
First Name
Chandler
Last Name
Beard
Member #

By far one of the best wk2 builds I’ve seen. I just got a 14 summit I’m looking forward to doing a little bit to. I’ll have to steal that air compressor location if it will fit with a hemi. Sadly I don’t think I’ll get to take my build quite as far. Just some tires and a roof rack and the compressor probably.

Reactions: GPsGeeps