• HTML tutorial

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Tomorrow is/should be the AEV Katla Rims and BFG All Terrain T/A KO2's with Sunday being the AEV Front Bumper while hopefully on Saturday I will be able to catch up with the fab shop so that I can get the custom bed-rack fitted to the RAM... going to trim the weight on this one down a bit...IMG_6013.JPG

Reactions: murps

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Oh man so jealous...I love the power wagons! I just wish they would put the damn cummins in em already!!! That and bring back the srt10 ram...but that's another rant lol
Can't wait to see what ya do with it!

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Oh man so jealous...I love the power wagons! I just wish they would put the damn cummins in em already!!! That and bring back the srt10 ram...but that's another rant lol
Can't wait to see what ya do with it!
I agree man... but at the end of the day RAM says the engine is too heavy for the concept.

timberwolf_120

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Ridgecrest, CA
Member #

Yea but that thing is wimpy lol Ram would never allow the little fiat diesel from the 1500 to be put in the 2500/3500s.
Maybe the 5.0 cummins from the frontiers would be cool in a power wagon tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: pacnw

WJ - Firefly

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
Looking forward to this. I love the classic power wagons, but this looks like a really good base platform. Gonna be awesome!!!

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

I wanna know more about your custom bed rack. What do you use it for? I am wanting to build something for my ranger kinda like that, taller though.
The bed rack hold the CVT Mt McKinely tent and the CVT Awning... The difference with the old truck to the ram is that the CVT tent should be tall enough to have headroom clearance when the tent is deployed. Unfortunately its not going to fit into the garage like I was hoping for. If I can manage it my next house will have taller garage doors. IMG_6080.JPG

Reactions: murps

SonOfNeptune

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Springfield MO
Member #

Todays update: The AEV Bumper is coming along smartly. Considering that I am a one man band stand with a broken right (dominant) hand right now I think I am making pretty good progress. I am probably about 2 hours away from being done with the bumper. Figure that will be finished tomorrow morning. Then at noon I have an appointment to get the rims/tires installed. Im changing out the 2016 Ram PW rims and tires that came with the truck for new 34 x 11.5 BFG T/A KO2's. Needless to say I am looking forward to tomorrows. accomplishments