2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

• HTML tutorial

Zach Jacobe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bend Oregon
Member #

Oh my! What a crazy couple of months! I hope everyone that reads has had a great couple months! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your summer! Alrighty, the new upgrades! What everyone really cares about!

#1 - HEADLIGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Alrighty, per my earlier list I did go with the KC Hilites Gravity Pro 7" LED Headlights. I mean the pictures speak for themselves, but basic numbers stock headlights output is roughly 400 lumens together and these babes are 2900ish lumens on low(don't quote the exact number) EACH! In short, i should have ordered these the day I bought my jeep. 100% would recommend to any jeep owner! The quality of the product and the actual output is definitely worth that hefty price tag! It hurt but was totally worth it!IMG_3318.jpgIMG_3319 (2).jpgIMG_3321.jpgIMG_3322.jpgIMG_3323.jpg
One of the most amazing and crazy high beams I have ever seen! Picture above does not do it justice. Also, most people would assume that I am that a$$hole that blinds everyone with my obnoxiously bright LED Headlights. This is not the case! KC engineered these so well and I slightly tweaked the aiming and have not been flashed by oncoming traffic yet! It has also highly increased the my vision at night it is fantastic!

Alright I am going to separate these new items into separate posts so scroll on down to the next!

Zach Jacobe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bend Oregon
Member #

Upgrade #2 of this section!

Everything interior!

LED Interior Lighting - This is a game changer! I cannot believe the ease of finding stuff at night with these new LED bulbs, would definitely recommend, I went with precision LED and did have a slight fitment issue on the second row, cargo area dome light but with a small pliers tweak it fit perfectly and I was good to go! I have heard great reviews from so many different brands on this upgrade so dealers choice on this one but I would highly recommend getting yourself some interior LEDS! (Not pictured) If i remember I will get some pictures at night!

Random Storage space!

Not sure if anyone else is doing this but i have some longer items I keep in the jeep at all times and always struggle fitting them somewhere! Well here yah go if you have the same issue, get some sticky velco and stick them together and strap it down to the rool bar!
IMG_3387.jpg
Holds all of it and does not budge! Great use of space in my opinion! Any thoughts??

Lastly, I updated my tool storage in the jeep I have been using the Rigid interlocking toolboxes, but I wanted more space. So Enter Adventure Tool Company! These things are amazing! I am not even going to try and vouch for them. Go to their website and read for yourself these things are amazing! I am very happy with my upgrades!
IMG_3491.jpgIMG_3496.jpgIMG_3492.jpgIMG_3494.jpgIMG_3495.jpg

Zach Jacobe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bend Oregon
Member #

Alright, last but certainly not the least! This is the foundation of all my plans. The Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform. This thing is worth every penny, very strong, easy install, and it retains all factory function of the hardtop. Alright, no more talking just let this beauty talk for itself!
IMG_3483.jpgIMG_3484.jpgIMG_3482.jpg

As always let me know if you have any questions on any of these items and feel free to comment below if you feel so inclined to do so!

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: MazeVX

Eddie Law

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Marietta, GA
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Law
Member #

So far so good! Nice additions to the rig. I also like your badge placement. Never thought of that one before!
I like following your progress. The cool thing about building a rig (Jeep) is that you can make it your own, never to be the same as any other rig, e.g., the OB emblem, which I would have never thought to put on the back of my rig either... good idea. I might have to purchase another emblem and follow your lead

Reactions: Zach Jacobe

Zach Jacobe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bend Oregon
Member #

I did the same thing with my roof bar. I have the cb antenna and a breaker bar up there!
Nice! I have been thinking about throwing my cb antenna up there too, but I haven't gotten to time to figure out a mounting solution and out a wiring solution... We will see what comes in the future.