2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Did some early spring camping and exploring this past weekend.
View attachment 19660 View attachment 19661 View attachment 19662

Woke up to everything covered in freezing rain. Made packing up the awning interesting.

View attachment 19663 View attachment 19664 View attachment 19667 View attachment 19665

Found some new roads to explore on the way home.
View attachment 19666 View attachment 19668
Love this camping/awning setup. As I research for what will be perfect for me as an FJ owner, this is very interesting to me. Is this final setup the same as listed in the beginning? Thank you for any information as I love this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Ontario Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Love this camping/awning setup. As I research for what will be perfect for me as an FJ owner, this is very interesting to me. Is this final setup the same as listed in the beginning? Thank you for any information as I love this. Thank you so much for sharing.
yup, that is the same setup. I've been useing it for 3 years now and its still working great. there are times when id rather not setup the awning due to space, so in the future i may look in to getting the stand alone RV5 from oztent.

Ontario Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Very nice! That really helps out a lot. Love the setup and how easy it looks to do. Sure its not a rooftop button push 3 second setup but the practicality of it looks amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks! It takes a few times setting it up to know how tight you need to get everything but after that it’s about a 15min setup, including setting up my cot and bedding.

Once rhino rack releases the new and improved foxwing (looks like it has drop down poles) that should cut down the setup time.