Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Little update from today. Rain has been limiting to amount I'm able to work on this recently but I've got alittle more done.

First I added some daily carry stuff to the drawer to see how it all fits.
awning accessories and stove basically. Found a little magnetic led puck light that works great aswell!

Put my Viair OBA system back in and wired it up. Finished to the plywood for the front of the box and relocate my MPAC rack there. Also I found a good spot for my blue sea fuse box in preparation for my rewire and dual battery install...spoiler, that's my next project.

Ontario Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Wow, I've been really busy this past year and need to updated this thread!

Cerruti...Do you have a parts list and pictures for your dual battery set up? This going be on my priority list this year.
I had a bunch of parts sitting around to do dual battery system but I opted out and stick with one battery supported by a 100w solar panel and a 40a charger.
IMG_0455.JPG

I am loving the rig photos especially the ones with plowing through water crossings! we don't get many water crossings here in AZ haha. What winch do you have and how do you prevent water ingress with it?
Thanks! Mud and water are 2 things I can always count on running into in my area. I'm currently running a titan 12000lbs winch. It has held up well over then years, mechanically its fine but water did take a toll on on the remote connecting point and I lost a pin due to corrosion. Since the company went out of business and I can't seem to find a replacement part My plan is to wire up a switch in the cab to control the winch.

Last edited:

Ontario Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Some great photos in here! I love your box setup!
Thanks! The setup worked well, but it was very heavy! Also my dog ( a 66lbs German shepherd) was having a hard time getting up on it. I decided to cut it down about 6". I also raised to fridge up a bit so I could have room for a small kitchen drawer. Been working great ever since.
IMG_0724.PNG
IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG

Ontario Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hanover,Ontario, Canada
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Cerutti
Member #

Here's a few more shots from recent trips.

Back to the magnetawan river!
IMG_0298.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG

Old Nipissing Road fall trip.
IMG_0371.JPG
Full trip report below.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/old-nipissing-road-ontario.3146/

Some New Year's Eve winter camping.
IMG_0571.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG

Rally of abandoned Ontario 2017.
Part of the recovery crew team and traffic control. We had 115 drivers register, not bad for a first time event!
8C806F3C-51C3-4809-970C-DE997FA412A6.jpg
IMG_0717.JPG

Last edited: