• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Nice rig ya got here!
As for your issues with your leds snuffing out your halogens why not upgrade to led headlight bulbs? I've ran em on my past three rigs and won't run anything else. They are kinda pricey for the good ones tho. (About 150-200 per set) but worth every penny. When the weather clears up here I'll post some night time pics of em in my build thread.
I think I am going to go with aftermarket projector type headlights then run HID's. My main issue right now is trying to reduce glare from my forward facing roof rack lights, when i flip them on the glare is so bad it is insane!

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Last time I had a claim, they had an appraisal done and I told them I wanted to fix it myself so they cut me check. That was with progressive.

The thing that scares me about doing it myself is the uni-body design. The metal behind the bumper cover on the driver side is pretty bent. I just don't want to risk is since I am still making payments on it. Couldn't afford to pay cash at the time so my Credit Union loaned it to me. The insurance company said they will only write one check for the body repair, I asked if i could have the body work done and then I'll do the bumper and it sounded like they wanted the body shop to complete all repairs. Plus it is also gonna need to go to the dealership, the steering is off majorly. I don't know if i bent a tie rod or what, hopefully It is nothing major.