First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Ran across the scales today, 5840lbs
OMG what will it weigh when you do your interior build, add roof rigging, supplies like water - gas - food - extra battery - electronics - camping equip.- etc. ?
Are you shocked, I am ! But whatta I know. Can you imagine how slow the guys with the 4 bangers have to travel ?

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Funny enough. As much as I love my truck and w/ all the $$ I've sunk into it I've always lusted after having a disco. One of these days it'll make a nice 3rd vehicle and I look forward to it.
They will never get cheaper than they are right now. I passed up a good buy last month with only needing a water pump for $1000. I kick myself for not buying it and storing it for future needs or another build. I remember when I could buy 66-67 Ford broncos for $500- $1000 in running condition. Now your talking about $5000 + for a pile of crap.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Picked up a rack for the Enduro, hopefully it works well on the d2View attachment 104381
No thanks, I value my life more than I like bikes. Was on one twice in my life and both times was involved in an accident. Lucky for me I was young and limber. Flying over the top of a car that pulled out in front of me was enough for me to quit while I was ahead.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Funny enough. As much as I love my truck and w/ all the $$ I've sunk into it I've always lusted after having a disco. One of these days it'll make a nice 3rd vehicle and I look forward to it.
Not a thing wrong with what you have IMO friend !

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Last edited:

MattAnderson1986

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Elkhart County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Your not worried about all that weight on the rear door hinges ? I added 2" and don't have nearly as much clearance as you do for your 35" tires and my tires are only 31.6" diemeter, and still touch my stock front bumper. I Will trim it or remove it.
My tires are 33s and it's a 4 inch lift