Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springboro, Ohio, United States
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I have a custom cut wood bed platform for a D2 that I used to mount my Engel fridge and provide protection for the carpet. I am in Dayton, OH - can send pics - free for the taking...if you ever come down this way. Will slide right under your jump seats, has some short dividers and holes in the corners to strap it down to the bed tie-down rings.

MattAnderson1986

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Elkhart County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

I have a custom cut wood bed platform for a D2 that I used to mount my Engel fridge and provide protection for the carpet. I am in Dayton, OH - can send pics - free for the taking...if you ever come down this way. Will slide right under your jump seats, has some short dividers and holes in the corners to strap it down to the bed tie-down rings.
Interesting, I do use my jump seats but really only need the one.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

This is a great build Matt. I love the D2s. I have the brother (2001 Range Rover) to the Disco. I just can't get enough of these great rigs.

Keep the great work up!

MattAnderson1986

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Elkhart County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

This is a great build Matt. I love the D2s. I have the brother (2001 Range Rover) to the Disco. I just can't get enough of these great rigs.

Keep the great work up!
Let's see it! My brother had a RRC that's what got me started, if I didnt need the 7 seats I'd have a p38 rover.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman