1999 Jeep XJ OverLand Build

• HTML tutorial

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

IMG_5148.jpg IMG_5141.JPG IMG_5131.JPG IMG_5145.JPG Got out in the woods with it today. Love it! Not a huge fan of the powertrax locker in the rear, locking and popping at random times. Gonna switch that out for an ARB when I re-gear.

Reactions: Jimmy P

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

IMG_5238.JPG And now this crap just driving home from work... stupid asphalt... That's a broken old joint next to a broken new joint. Long story, maybe replacing axles... more to come. (Axle u-joint gave out 1 mile from home. Broke a brand new joint trying to replace it. Looks like axle ears are bent.)

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
View attachment 34936 And now this crap just driving home from work... stupid asphalt... That's a broken old joint next to a broken new joint. Long story, maybe replacing axles... more to come. (Axle u-joint gave out 1 mile from home. Broke a brand new joint trying to replace it. Looks like axle ears are bent.)
Had that happen to me, upgraded to RCV. Never had a problem since.

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Reactions: Nate 5303

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

IMG_5884.JPG IMG_5903.JPG Had a broken locker (why I didn't care for it, it wasn't working correctly) which Powertrax helped me out replacing the broken piece. Not to happy that they blamed the install, but they fixed it for free. Should be out on the trail Sunday.