FOR SALE 1992 Range Rover classic (built) SF Bay Area

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

79 GMCbeast

Rank III

Advocate II

la mirada ca
Member #

Havent tried seafoam. pretty sure we've gotten it narrowed down to the actual wiring for the CEL.
Heys guys, sorry to butt in. Just picked up a 93 county lwb. Hoping someone can help. When turning, are the front wheels suppose to jerk..my blazer did that when 4wd was ingaged but stopped when i put manual hub lockers. Please help.

Bodge Garage

Rank V

Contributor III

Millwood WA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7YI
Heys guys, sorry to butt in. Just picked up a 93 county lwb. Hoping someone can help. When turning, are the front wheels suppose to jerk..my blazer did that when 4wd was ingaged but stopped when i put manual hub lockers. Please help.
1993 would have a viscous center differential. It could have failed causing it to be "locked". Best to check that there is not a failed c.f. also.

Bodge Garage

Rank V

Contributor III

Millwood WA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham Callsign
KI7YI
Thanks, i think viscous coupling is bad.. did the " one qheel jacked up test..What is "failed cf
Sorry my tablet auto corrected, was saying front cv.
If you have not already Google and download the factory Rave manual. It will give you all the diagnostic tests for your condition.