First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
This looks great! Huge inspiration to see someone build up a Sequoia
Thanks! I like the challenge of an uncommon rig, luckily Toyota shares components with a lot of their vehicles so I should never be stranded looking for compatible parts!

Reactions: Sup_Mister

Sup_Mister

Rank 0

Traveler I

Concord, NH, USA
Member #

I have a lifted 01' limited with TRD supercharger. I actually joined this forum exclusively to follow your build, haha! I have a rav4 2dr that does great for light offroad use but im hoping one day my Sequoia to be the "mothership". Do you have any plans to maybe produce your bumpers and rock sliders by request? I absolutely love the styling you did

Reactions: IH8CALI

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I have a lifted 01' limited with TRD supercharger. I actually joined this forum exclusively to follow your build, haha! I have a rav4 2dr that does great for light offroad use but im hoping one day my Sequoia to be the "mothership". Do you have any plans to maybe produce your bumpers and rock sliders by request? I absolutely love the styling you did
I have thought about it.. the summer is kinda busy, I may re think things come winter, especially if I need some projects to keep me out of trouble. I'll keep you posted

Sup_Mister

Rank 0

Traveler I

Concord, NH, USA
Member #

I have thought about it.. the summer is kinda busy, I may re think things come winter, especially if I need some projects to keep me out of trouble. I'll keep you posted
Winter time would work perfect, gives me time to sort the other things with my truck anyways. Keep in touch if you are able to, id love to purchase some stuff from you, quality looks great!

syncro

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Seattle
First Name
Tim
Last Name
K
Member #

Jumping in to say, Wow. What a great build. Thanks for the inspiration. As a super tall guy with tall teens I'm thinking the Sequoia needs to go on the maybe list!

Contributor I

Chicago, IL, USA
First Name
Lemuel
Last Name
Cruz
If you do think about making Front or Rear bumpers to sell, I would be so interested in it. I'm in Chicago, so I would come pick up!

NWTrex

Rank 0

Traveler I

Just put on a full ToyTec kit with Upper SPC arm and a bunch of fresh Energy Suspension bushings on the steering rack and sway bar Ect
I was just wondering if you could elaborate on the trimming of the inner fender areas .
And do have problems with the Traction sensors going off on the road with the lift kit on your Sequoia
Mine is now going off in tighter corners on the black top
I’m running 285/70/17 KOs with 1.5 Supreme Suspension wheel spacers
So it is rubbing hard somewhere just can’t tell where ‍♂
00BFBEAE-F326-4E91-82AE-067E580C9191.jpegy2DBA3920-D57A-4A61-8F7F-C6D72D6435DF.jpeg5EAB7245-39D7-484C-8811-A6D9D17D425D.jpeg2DBA3920-D57A-4A61-8F7F-C6D72D6435DF.jpegD56477DD-61ED-46D2-9A39-38CFBEC1160C.jpeg

Reactions: Floridaexpedition

Captstout

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Utah, USA
First Name
Dallas
Last Name
Ray
Member #

This is great. I shared this with a friend. He is building his...08. I think.

My sister just texted me and wants help on suspicion upgrades for their 03. Nothing drastic. Just replace the old and get a little better rode off road.

Anyway, good times. Solid outfits.

Reactions: A-Aron

PACIFICDIVIDE

Rank 0

Contributor I

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Angell
Member #

This build is so inspiring! I've got an 04 SR5 Tree I stumbled into while searching for a 4runner and am loving it. Any chance you would share your sketchup files?