• HTML tutorial
AdventureWithDanan

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Hey Danan, new member just wanted to say hey introduce myself I'm in Arkansas and part of the south east region.
    Reactions: AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Howdy James!

Welcome! Thanks for reaching out. Your state representative (member rep) is Mason (Blue Line Overland) and he’s a great guy! Reach out to him, he’s always got stuff going on!
    Hi Danan - I am brand new to the OB Community; I live in New Tampa and look forward to outings in this area.
    Hi Danan, I live in Riverview area and we just got a 2020 Sahara EcoDiesel. By the high member number you can tell we're new members and new to the Jeep world :) Do we have many members in our area?
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Welcome to the crew!!

We've got a decent amount of members in Tampa. You can look here: Map - Overland Bound

I think I need to put together a Rally Point for Tampa area before I leave for the Holidays...
    R
    RETSTO
    That would be great. We could have a meet up in your neck of the woods. Safety Harbor is great place to have coffee in the morning.
    Hey there, I'm looking to start a group in the Savannah Georgia area and was wondering if you had any tips.
    I thought about starting something in Rally Point but I have not found a place to start a meet-up yet.
    Any suggestions?
    Kent R
    Kent R
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    That’s great! I literally just drive by you on my way home to

I would do a Rally Point. You can start off with a Rigs n’ Coffee or beer or food. You can even do a parking lot if you have permission to use it. I recommend having close access to a bathroom though. You don’t have to do camping.

I think many Steak n’ Shakes support vehicle get togethers. You could start there.
    Hey! You’re our region director, and I’ve heard you’ve done part of the TAT? How’d you like it? My wife and I are considering attempting it here in a couple months
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    That’s correct! Sorry for the late reply, somehow I seem to miss these notifications.
    I did the TAT from WV to MS. It’s awesome and I highly recommend it. I did it on a motorcycle, so if you’re in a 4x4, you’ll have no problems.
    New member here from NC, a little NW of Charlotte. Curious to know if there are any regional events tentatively planned for Spring/Summer. My truck needs going through before any extended adventures, but I'm still thinking about putting together a meet up. It looks like there are quite a few members in the Carolinas. Any guidance/tips/resource direction is appreciated.

In any case, I'm glad to be here!
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Glad your here! There are currently no events, so I definitely urge you to create one. I’ve got one member in TN putting something on soon and one in GA. Check out the Rally Points on the site and create some get togethers!

You can do camping, coffee, good, beer, parking lot, etc. whatever gets the group together. If you need any assistance, let me know!
    I just joined up and would love to meet some overlanders who live in the Carolina's (South Carolina in particular)
    Solo Saga
    Solo Saga
    I'm in NC, just a little NW of Charlotte. I'm thinking of putting a meet together for sometime in June. Not sure on location.
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Sorry for the late felt, I wasn’t getting notifications. By all means do it! You’ve got a lot of members around you! So go ahead and create a rally point!
    Just joined, close to Asheville nc, would love to meet up with some folks and hit some trails, once thos covid crap is over
    Reactions: m&m_overlander
    Pathkiller
    Pathkiller
    We love going up to the NC mountains whenever we can from Florence, SC.
    Solo Saga
    Solo Saga
    I used to live in Hendersonville, then Canton, before I moved to Lincolnton (NW of Charlotte). I have a daughter that lives in Waynesville. I didn't 4x much in the area, just a little outside Bravard (Yellow Gap Road off 276) but I know there are quite a lot of forest service roads in the area.
    Another new guy dropping in. I’m in Central Florida (Lake County) hoping to get to know some people and become more involved with this Overlanding Idea. If you have any information on meets or rides/groups to contact please let me know. Thanks.
    I have a 2002 Xterra. I'm in Northeast Georgia. Would like to find some other folks around the Lake Hartwell area. Looking to do some forest service road exploring, the georgia traverse, and any other trails close by.
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Solo Saga
    Solo Saga
    The GA Traverse looks interesting. Any idea on the difficulty level(s)? I like to camp at Keowee-Toxaway SP which isn't far from the trailhead off 107 in SC.
    Just got a membership, live in Salisbury NC, my daily driver is an ‘07 4Runner. Looking to start mods on the 4Runner (gen4) on a super tight budget (long project) building for family experiences. Finding it difficult to find places who produce mods for my 4Runner... any help and ideas on a super tight budget would be amazing!
    Good morning! Newby member here from Salisbury, NC. Saying I’m a novice is an understatement! I’ve owned 4 X 4’s off and on for the most part of 35 years but never considered myself an off roader. Being in healthcare and HAVING to be at work whenever posted necessitated my first 4 X 4 as a new graduate nurse. Nearing retirement has altered my train of thought to an extent.
    Robb
    D
    Hi! I’m a new OB member and new to overlanding. I’m in central Arkansas and really excited to start getting out there, learning, and having fun. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself since you’re the Southeast Regional Director. If you ever need help with anything in Arkansas just let me know!
    Reactions: AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Thanks! Welcome to the crew! Very happy to have you here! Your member representative for Arkansas is Mason Berry (Blue Line Overland on the forums). He does lots of activities and has a trail clean up coming up soon I think, so make sure you say hello to him as well!
    Danan,
    Any update on the SE Rally early June? It's been almost two months since the date was posted and the event is a little over a month away and zero info posted that I could find? Several have asked in the live event section for info and no info posted. Thank you in advance for your input.
    New member here #16043. Checking from Trinity just up the road from you. How often do y’all have meet ups/group rides etc...
    AdventureWithDanan
    AdventureWithDanan
    Hey!

Truthfully we haven’t had a meetup in several months in Florida... but I’m heading to Ocala National Forest or perhaps somewhere a bit closer to us next weekend! I’ll post it in Rally Point and in the Facebook group once I’ve figured it out!
    Expedicion Tierra
    Expedicion Tierra
    I’m up in citrus county if you guys plan a meet up let me know new to the forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…