• HTML tutorial
TerryD

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Terry, long time not talk. I hope everything is good with you. I started a website blog and wanted to see if you would be interested in doing a guest blog post? Something short but cool. One of your favorite places or something. If you get me the word doc and some pictures and video, I can put it together for you. Here is the website to check out. whiskey7backroads.com There is free newsletter to sign up for weekly if you want. Take care, Brent
    Just saw the updated Rally Point for your monthly meet-up. Route says "easy"; I am in a full size 2WD truck with street tires at the time (I do have recovery boards and tow/snatch straps). Still need to get comms too; will this cause problems? Also if you have a nearby recommendation for a dispersed camp spot for Saturday night I'd appreciate it.
    When you get a chance what is your opinion on the Icom 718, Kenwood 570D, Yaesu 450. Thanks!
    TerryD
    TerryD
    I'll have to look into each, I'm not familiar with any of them.
    Flipper
    Flipper
    Thanks, no hurry, you seem to be really well versed in the Ham radio arena. They all got good reviews on Eham.net. Im considering getting a HF radio, I was a techie for many years but my specialty was video, I lack knowedge in the RF end but I will understand your technical info. Also recomendations on antennas. Opinion on Par antennas if you are familiar with them. Thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…