• HTML tutorial
Michael

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Michael and Corey,
    I hear that you may be running new BFG KM3s. I am considering buying a set. What do you think so far? How are they holding up on the road, how do they ride? I am thinking of 31 x 10.5 x 15s for my 95’ Cherokee. Just though I would get your opinion on the tires so far? Thank’s Benz.
    Michael and Corey
    I am enjoying
    your wonderful 13 state adventure and the fact you take time to meet all your members.I was hoping you might add one more stop to your list. Dublin California on your return Im sure there are many of us close by that would love to meet you both and welcome you both back home safely.Safe Travels!!
    Hi Michael,
    Just wanted to stop by and say hi! It was awesome to have met you at overland expo West. Your team is awesome and I always have have a great time meeting them. Hopefully we will see you out here in Asheville for the East show and if you have time I can show you guys around a bit. Let me know if you need anything pre show and I will be more than happy yo help out.
    Safe travels!!

Mark ob#5005
    Hey thanks for the welcome! Been a fan for a while, I use your youtube to relax from my studies. Hope to make it to the EXPO at least for a day.
    Hey Michael, I wanna order a few plano cases for the fj and I like the size Plano cases you guys have. Was curious what dimensions your cases are.
    Michael, I read your water article--excellent! I do have something I'd like to share with you....it's from the company I work for. I'd like to send you some samples. Let's get in touch!
    Hi Michael, great stuff going on here! been reading for days. But I can get my account upgraded, I’m member #7344, thanks!
    Hello Michael.. I am curious, as are a lot of others, what your plans are for the OB spare tire cover?? It seems the idea was put out there and nothing more has come of it? Could you possibly put some update info over on the post you started about it? Thanks.. Have an awesome day..
    yes anew wave to surf another wave to ride and many more people to go outside and play
    You might want to check "A Break for Senior Citizens"? I feel as I am being penalized for not having enough money!!! On the road full time for 11 years, many forums and yet never penalized as such. Maybe this was a mistake? Either way you have already received over a day now money for one badge, membership, a couple stickers as I still try to help you out but not a word for Administration ...
    Thank You.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…