Reoccurring Greater San Diego County Monthly Meet

• HTML tutorial
D

donuteater

The official monthly meet thread has been created. I created a Rally Point as well but here is all the information.

Where: Rough Draft
When: Thursday, September, 27 2018
How long: 6:00pm to....who cares
Why: Lets get together, meet new friends and share stories.

If you can't make this month don't worry there will be many more to come. I have a few locations prearranged and confirmed already. I have a few special locations I am working out the details right now for some group specific non-public tastings.

As time goes on hopefully the popularity of this meet up will grow and we can no only have representation from San Diego but some of our adjoining counties as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo
Great to see this getting rolling.

I won't be able to make this one on account of The Varmints, and probably not the April one either, but hopefully by May or June our schedule will get back to halfway reasonable.

D

donuteater

Getting close!! Looking forward to meeting everyone and watching our San Diego event grow.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

D

donuteater

Event turned out great and I am hoping it will grow from here. The location did work nicely but I am still looking forward to seeing different breweries that San Diego has to offer. Please check back for next months meet up location and info.

D

donuteater

SORRY GUYS!!! No official meet this month...next month we will be back at it and have a great brewery lined up. If someone wants to post up about meeting today feel free!!

D

donuteater

WOW!!!! Guys and Gals sorry to ghost on everyone! My father had a hip replacement surgery and the daily trips to Long Beach took a toll. Once out of the hospital dad stayed with us for a few weeks. Throwing around two kids, a dad recovering and way to much work on my plate made for fun times. Happy to say @Tank is back in full action and so am I. Sounds like the last event we had was a great turn out with some question as to where to have the next events at for those living in all areas of San Diego. It was always my plan to share the love and tour around different parts of SD. The first few were held at Stone to gauge interest and a decent following. I have a running document for different months meetings and possible locations. I have few connections with some locations to either get private events/tours or company reps to come to us. The possibilities are endless!

D

donuteater

Yea that was all a bit of a mess! But I feel bad that I started this adventure in San Diego then fell off the map so....I have something special planned for this month. The event will be June 28th to stay on our 4th Thursday schedule. To start the night Del Mar Wine Company will be hosting a tasting event with a great selections of wines and a special treat, a rep from Breckenridge Distillery will be joining us with their entire line up. Once we have tasted everything they have to offer, we can have some grub next door at Seasurf Fish Co. which has a great lineup of craft beers on tap. I am working on free appetizers or something for the group. There is a few other places in that shopping center if sea food is not your thing. Hopefully this will work for everyone.

Tank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rancho Santa Margarita
Member #

I will most definitely be there! Del Mar Wine Co is owned and operated by a great down to earth young man with a top notch selection of whiskey and bourbon. Some brands you have to look all over SoCal to find.

I’m just glad I don’t have to work on Friday........

Reactions: Handsinthehive