Latest activity

  • Rev417
    Rev417 replied to the thread Rig for tall people.
    Im 6'3" and have a 90s ford ranger, i just reworked the seats so that it was more comfy for my height. I moved the factory seats further...
  • Rev417
    Rev417 replied to the thread 2023 Ranger Tremor.
    Nice a ranger gang I dont have a new plastic ranger, i have a 90s ranger with 35" tires, a turbo diesel, a 5 speed and mine is the only...
    • 20260903_064033.jpg
  • Rev417
    Rev417 replied to the thread 1994 Explorer Sport.
    i also use to have doors like that but decided to throw them away cuz they are asking for problems on a daily driver.
  • Rev417
    Rev417 replied to the thread 1994 Explorer Sport.
    Cool rig, im new here and have a 90s 4x4 ranger on 35s. I put f150 outter knuckles on my dana35, nice to see another Ford. My ford, is...
    • 20260903_064033.jpg
  • Rev417
    Hi, im Tim. I have a turbo diesel ford ranger that i built from the ground up for adventures and such, i also made it RIGHT HAND DRIVE...
    • 20260903_064006.jpg
    • 20260903_064033.jpg
  • Corrie
    Corrie reacted to MOAK's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    We bought this in 1997 for less than $10 at an Ames Department store. 29 years and still going strong. You don’t have to spend big...
  • ThundahBeagle
    ThundahBeagle reacted to Kent R's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    My oldest and most dependeple is my HiLift jack, 50+ years old and still working like when I bought it. I agree, you dont need to...
  • ThundahBeagle
    ThundahBeagle reacted to MOAK's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    We bought this in 1997 for less than $10 at an Ames Department store. 29 years and still going strong. You don’t have to spend big...
  • genocache
    genocache reacted to MOAK's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    We bought this in 1997 for less than $10 at an Ames Department store. 29 years and still going strong. You don’t have to spend big...
  • El-Dracho
    El-Dracho reacted to Kent R's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    My oldest and most dependeple is my HiLift jack, 50+ years old and still working like when I bought it. I agree, you dont need to...
  • Kent R
    Kent R replied to the thread Dependable gear.
    My oldest and most dependeple is my HiLift jack, 50+ years old and still working like when I bought it. I agree, you dont need to...
  • Kent R
    Kent R reacted to MOAK's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    We bought this in 1997 for less than $10 at an Ames Department store. 29 years and still going strong. You don’t have to spend big...
  • Get Out GO
    :sunglasses:
  • El-Dracho
    El-Dracho reacted to MOAK's post in the thread Dependable gear with Like Like.
    We bought this in 1997 for less than $10 at an Ames Department store. 29 years and still going strong. You don’t have to spend big...
  • Isaac_7e7dbf
    Photo dump!