Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Where are they?

Mine are the arctic circle and a town here in Norway called Hell, I'll try and tick those off my list this summer or next year, and to visit one of my best friends who lives in the Netherlands as soon as possible.

Reactions: ckkphoto

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

Moab. Rubicon. Daniel Boone backcountry byway. Gulches. Windrock. Royal Blue. That's all for now.

Reactions: Joey83

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Utqiagvik, Alaska
Nags Head via the TransAmerica Trail

Bam

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Oregon City, OR
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Hensch
Member #

I've always wanted to go to MOAB. Before I sold my '94 4Runner, I was trying to build it up so I could run some of the harder routes. I would also love to see some Midwest runs during the winter.

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
The Continental Divide, all the Backcountry Discovery Routes, the Rubicon, the MacKenzie, the Whipsaw (this summer), the Dempster, the Dalton, Black Bear pass, the Alpine Loop, that’s all I can think of on THIS continent quickly.

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
Tuk, Australia, Galapagos Islands (even though you can't drive on them), and as many nights under the stars in Utah as I can get
I went to the Galapagos Islands a couple of years back. A TOTAL bucketlist destination for sure! Only one of four green sand beaches in the world are there. (You can chase 2 bucketlists at the same time if you're checking off green sand beaches :) ) Bring a good camera. Photo opportunities galore!

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

That's a tough one. At the moment, I would love to do Haida Gwaii, The Whipsaw Trail, Tuktyuktuk (arctic circle) and an overlanding tour of Newfoundland. Possibly Black Bear Pass as well. I'm sure more destinations will come to me as time goes on.

Medic16

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

La Grande, OR, USA
Member #

Would like to drive from Oregon to Alaska. Also, I would like to check out Montana. Locally, I want to go to the Alvord desert near the Steen Mountains in Eastern Oregon. It's about 5 hours from where I live.