Rank 0

Contributor I

Nevada, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Pacini
For sale 2019 X-Venture (XV-3)
Galley box, 100 amp hour battery set up, Electric brakes, Spare tire, Rock lights, Rhino pioneer rack, Overhead lights, Propane kit, Water heater, 22 gallon water system, Partner stove. I didn't like the small propane tank that came with it so I mounted an 11 Lb tank in place of the original. Its pretty much the top of the line with every option available. Got it late last summer and other than the 3 times it was out it has been stored inside. It pulls great, its light weight and my 2013 Tacoma pulls it easily. I am asking $20,000 for it. I know its a lot but its pretty much brand new. Price one out and you will see that its a good deal. I will have to get it out of storage to take pictures so if any one is interested just shoot me a line and I can do that tomorrow. SOLD!
I would delete the listing but for the life of me can’t seem to figure it out.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Road

jayfoo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Mid-Atlantic Area
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Foo
Galley box, 100 amp hour battery set up, Electric brakes, Spare tire, Rock lights, Rhino pioneer rack, Overhead lights, Propane kit, Water heater, 22 gallon water system, Partner stove. I didn't like the small propane tank that came with it so I mounted an 11 Lb tank in place of the original. Its pretty much the top of the line with every option available. Got it late last summer and other than the 3 times it was out it has been stored inside. It pulls great, its light weight and my 2013 Tacoma pulls it easily. I am asking $20,000 for it. I know its a lot but its pretty much brand new. Price one out and you will see that its a good deal. I will have to get it out of storage to take pictures so if any one is interested just shoot me a line and I can do that tomorrow.
Did this sell?

dboeken

Rank I

Traveler I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Dylan
Last Name
Boeken
Member #

Galley box, 100 amp hour battery set up, Electric brakes, Spare tire, Rock lights, Rhino pioneer rack, Overhead lights, Propane kit, Water heater, 22 gallon water system, Partner stove. I didn't like the small propane tank that came with it so I mounted an 11 Lb tank in place of the original. Its pretty much the top of the line with every option available. Got it late last summer and other than the 3 times it was out it has been stored inside. It pulls great, its light weight and my 2013 Tacoma pulls it easily. I am asking $20,000 for it. I know its a lot but its pretty much brand new. Price one out and you will see that its a good deal. I will have to get it out of storage to take pictures so if any one is interested just shoot me a line and I can do that tomorrow.
Hi there, is this still for sale?