Xterra Registry

• HTML tutorial

Rogue Beardsman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Rotonda West, Florida
Member #

At the risk of giving Liam Nissan (2011 S) an inferiority complex, here he is in his mostly stock glory, sitting in my muddy driveway:
View attachment 12157
There is nothing wrong with stock! I think they are pretty awesome stock. In my case. Im greedy. I want more! More protection! More travel! More more more muahahahahha.

Sorry.
You will understand.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

You will understand.
Oh, I think I already do... I installed the OME Lift, and immediately thought, "Maybe I should have gone higher, and I should have flipped the U-Bolts at the same time, and I might as well have replaced the whole leaf pack...", Got the 265/75/16 Grabbers, immediately thought, "I should have just done the 285's". Now, I'm inches away from pulling the trigger on the MaxGear Rear Tire Swingout Bumper w/ Jerry Can Carrier.

I'm working on convincing my wife we need another small vehicle so my X can become a dedicated adventure vehicle.

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Oh, I think I already do... I installed the OME Lift, and immediately thought, "Maybe I should have gone higher, and I should have flipped the U-Bolts at the same time, and I might as well have replaced the whole leaf pack...", Got the 265/75/16 Grabbers, immediately thought, "I should have just done the 285's". Now, I'm inches away from pulling the trigger on the MaxGear Rear Tire Swingout Bumper w/ Jerry Can Carrier.

I'm working on convincing my wife we need another small vehicle so my X can become a dedicated adventure vehicle.
Ha. This past summer my Wife mentioned the same thing, that maybe a "commuter" vehicle for her would be a good idea. Now she has a nice sporty Mini Cooper S to drive and the Xterra gets more dedicated adventure love.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Tight as always Dave, but if that's a couple of mods, call mine stock. Reminds me, I need to do my rock lights this spring.

I really like this one found on instagram, pretty cool when a photo of your truck makes it back around to you. I know Daves "couple of mods" X likely gets this often, but I thought it was cool. Mt. Rushmore in the background makes it patriotic.

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Present and accounted for!

Just joined. I like this X thread. Good stuff.

2010 X titan swapped.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Very nice. Reaaaaallly dont want to spend the money for a Titan swap.............but.........if the front end did grenade............

JonnyX

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Alderman
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Very nice. Reaaaaallly dont want to spend the money for a Titan swap.............but.........if the front end did grenade............
Thanks! I think you have marching orders to grenade that front end and enjoy the wonders of being a Titan!