Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

2011 pro 4x xterra manual 110k miles
With a odd work schedule I’m more of a day tripper lately .
No big plans for it so far just a little lift , little more tire and a winch , here in the pnw I will probably move more trees with the winch than I will vehicles .4C5FDF9E-BBB0-45EA-BF79-F251E96E8193.jpeg

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
2011 pro 4x xterra manual 110k miles
With a odd work schedule I’m more of a day tripper lately .
No big plans for it so far just a little lift , little more tire and a winch , here in the pnw I will probably move more trees with the winch than I will vehicles .View attachment 125469
MMM....trees. I'm not gonna lie, parts of me miss living in the PNW, but I like owning a house as well, so there are tradeoffs. ;)

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
Guess I am out of the Xterr club. It was a good run of 14 years and thousands of miles of advertisers.

I'll still be around with all the years of experience. The Xterr was great and don't know it will ever really be replaced.

Attachments

ryno9562

Rank VI

Influencer I

Cayce, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Heath
Member #

Guess I am out of the Xterr club. It was a good run of 14 years and thousands of miles of advertisers.

I'll still be around with all the years of experience. The Xterr was great and don't know it will ever really be replaced.
Man that sucks. No major injuries to you? I feel your pain though. My first Xterra (2003 jet black 5spd 4x4) was totaled and it made me sick because I loved that thing. Took me 5 years to find the right one to replace it. I'm very partial to the first gen xterras.

Reactions: KD7WCD

KD7WCD

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Influencer I

Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD

Man that sucks. No major injuries to you? I feel your pain though. My first Xterra (2003 jet black 5spd 4x4) was totaled and it made me sick because I loved that thing. Took me 5 years to find the right one to replace it. I'm very partial to the first gen xterras.
I am fine. This actually happened a few months ago. Fortunately I was the only one in my vehicle. I have had worst bar fights.

Believe it or not the laddy who ran the red light and hit me hard enough to roll me over was in an Xterra as well. She and the two girls with her were fine as well. Speaks highly of the safety of the Xterra. She was going fast enough that she kept rolling far enough that people thought she was doing a hit and run.

Mine was a 2007 with the Off-road package. What a phenomenal vehicle it was. Climbed like a mountain goat. Versatile. Always took me where I wanted to go, sometimes places I shouldn't have gone and got me back home. Easy to work on and did very little modifications to it. I had a friend who did thousands of dollars of modifications to his Jeep just so that he could keep up with my Xterra that I spent less than a thousand modifying.

Had to really fight with the insurance companies because they kept comparing it to an SE model which is missing all the off-road magic. When it was all said and done I couldn't find a comparable Xterra with the off-road package within a thousand miles of me. Was it even willing to put in a little extra to get a newer Pro X which is basically the same thing. Being furloughed because of the pandemic made buying a new vehicle in less than desirable option so I had to work with the money we had from the settlement.

I ended up with a Hummer H3 with the "Adventure" package. Closest thing I could find without getting into a lesser Jeep for more money.

Reactions: Gta6198

Gta6198

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Gerard
Last Name
Aro
I am fine. This actually happened a few months ago. Fortunately I was the only one in my vehicle. I have had worst bar fights.

Believe it or not the laddy who ran the red light and hit me hard enough to roll me over was in an Xterra as well. She and the two girls with her were fine as well. Speaks highly of the safety of the Xterra. She was going fast enough that she kept rolling far enough that people thought she was doing a hit and run.

Mine was a 2007 with the Off-road package. What a phenomenal vehicle it was. Climbed like a mountain goat. Versatile. Always took me where I wanted to go, sometimes places I shouldn't have gone and got me back home. Easy to work on and did very little modifications to it. I had a friend who did thousands of dollars of modifications to his Jeep just so that he could keep up with my Xterra that I spent less than a thousand modifying.

Had to really fight with the insurance companies because they kept comparing it to an SE model which is missing all the off-road magic. When it was all said and done I couldn't find a comparable Xterra with the off-road package within a thousand miles of me. Was it even willing to put in a little extra to get a newer Pro X which is basically the same thing. Being furloughed because of the pandemic made buying a new vehicle in less than desirable option so I had to work with the money we had from the settlement.

I ended up with a Hummer H3 with the "Adventure" package. Closest thing I could find without getting into a lesser Jeep for more money.
Glad both you and the lady with her two girls are okay! The H3 is a fun rig too though. My buddy loves his, so I think you'll really enjoy it.

Reactions: KD7WCD