FOR SALE X Venture XV-2

• HTML tutorial

Torruella

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Auburn, CA
Member #

I was in a very expensive motorcycle accident last month and I need to sell some big things to help pay for the ER bill. I wish I could hold on to this trailer but selling it would significantly help cover my expenses :(

One of my best purchases ever now could be yours! This badboy came into my life last year and I took it on one amazing 2k mile trip down to Joshua Tree, Death Valley and Cerro Gordo in the middle of summer. I love it so much and the tacoma pulls it like a champ and the trailer is incredibly nimble.

It's a matte black XV-2 (with an overland bound sticker on it already!) and the tires/wheels have been upgraded to BFG Mud-terrain.
There is a 20 gallon water tank, propane water heater, kitchen galley with sink, attachment for a stove, it's wired up for the ARB fridge and goal zero solar generator (potentially included).

Also comes with a james baroud tent, it's a raid XXL (version 1 I believe) and fits perfectly on the XV-2, but a notice on this: I put this tent on my taco for a winter trip without the trailer, I ended up hitting a snow bank and the tent rocketed off. It's a little beat up and is missing a latch and needs to be sealed up in one place. It's a killer tent and I wasn't too happy to have my roof rack ripped off. Because of the damages I've knocked a significant amount off the cost of it.

The base model for this trailer runs 19k, I paid 24k for it with the extras, but seeing as how it's been seasoned and the tent is a little beat up a bit I'm open to offers.

I'll deliver it for you (California/Nevada/Oregon), or you can pick it up! It's currently in the Nevada City area.

Last edited:

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

The tent... is it this one? The Grand Raid?
http://www.jamesbaroudusa.com/grand-raid.html

What particular extras did you get to increase the price from the base 19 to 24k?

The wheels... do you happen to know the bolt pattern? Is it the same as your tacoma?

I did a little digging... certainly looks well built!

Torruella

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Auburn, CA
Member #

The tent... is it this one? The Grand Raid?
http://www.jamesbaroudusa.com/grand-raid.html

What particular extras did you get to increase the price from the base 19 to 24k?

The wheels... do you happen to know the bolt pattern? Is it the same as your tacoma?

I did a little digging... certainly looks well built!
That is indeed the tent! It's an earlier generation and as such is fully canvassed on the walls, no mesh except on the windows.

Regarding the extras: Foxwing awning, the grand raid tent, arb fridge and goal zero 1250 solar generator.

The bolt pattern matches my tacoma. It's such a solid beast.

Photo Feb 02, 4 14 51 PM.jpg

Reactions: W4P and jscusmcvet