Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
I'm already looking forward to mulled wine, cold weather and great conversations.

Come around and be part of the last OB Europe Northern Germany meet-up 2023!!!!

Reactions: El-Dracho

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Still looking for a location but we will sort something out 100%. If you have any ideas where we can overnight too please let me know.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
I contacted our man in the Seevetal municipality today. I think we'll have more information about the site and the special permit in the next few days. Alternatively, I'll look for another place for us.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
UPDATE:

I just spoke to Mr Mammes from the municipality. It is the case that no special permits are issued (by the authorities). What has been discontinued since the beginning of October, however, is the security service.
That's why your recommendation was to be in the wrong place at the right time this time.

I would be absolutely fine with that. But of course leave it up to everyone to decide for themselves to stay there overnight. The meet-up without meeting is no problem.

I'll drive by tomorrow and see if there really is an installed barrier. If not, I would leave it at that location. Alternatively, I'll look for something else for our Christmas get-together.