Casper, WY, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Cruse
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KA7JUN
There are a handful of us here. I like most am terrible about getting on the forums. But with having more time in the house here lately I figured I would get on and see what everyone is up to. I have been working on getting my new rig kitted up for adventure.

Reactions: Wy_Overland

Wy_Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Fremont County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
James
Last Name
Goss
Member #

There are a handful of us here. I like most am terrible about getting on the forums. But with having more time in the house here lately I figured I would get on and see what everyone is up to. I have been working on getting my new rig kitted up for adventure.
Well today was a productive day. I got bed stiffiners installed and a homemade bed deck system.

Attachments

Reactions: WyOverland

Quper

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Green River, WY, USA
First Name
Quinton
Last Name
Phillips
Member #

Howdy from Sweetwater, crazy times we're having. Cant wait to get let loose and go hit some tracks. I say we pin a spot smack dab in the middle of this square and meet up!

Attachments

Reactions: Wy_Overland

472HemiGTX

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Prineville. OR
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

I would really like to be part of this roll call. Not only is Wyoming on my bucket list of states to fly fish, it's a potential future home state. I'm a native Oregonian and love Oregon but our governor Wreck the State Kate Brownstain is turning it into a liberal cesspool. Unfortunately due to my job, I need to be here for few more years.

Last edited:

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Far West WY here. Teton Valley, Wydaho to be exact. I hardly ever make it east of Lander but would definitely be down for meeting up with other members and exploring more of the middle of the state once everything gets back to normal. LMK if any of you are ever out this way.

Reactions: WyOverland

WY_Tigger

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Burghard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF7YKP
Another new guy checking in.

Live about halfway between Cheyenne and Laramie.

I would love to meet up with other Overlanders. Once this is over, of course.

My rig has not been modified yet, so no serious Overlanding yet.