Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Ross & Co. I just joined OB. I'm Rafael aka ABTK01 coming to you from Orlando. Been wanting to challenge myself and rig with some overlanding but knew better than to venture out alone. I'll be meeting you in my gray gen 1 2004 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD.
Cool. Are you camping at the primitively sites with us?

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I have a question. Will we be setting up camp once, Friday, and then returning to it the same campground Saturday after after trail riding? Rafael
We will set up base camp and keep it all weekend. That way we have more time to explore and relax at camp. Did you get your hunting license and WMA stamp?

ABTK01

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
RAFAEL
Last Name
VALLE
Member #

Cool. Are you camping at the primitively sites with us?
Yes, I will be joining the crew at the primitive sites. After reading the thread, I had already planned on getting the small game hunting license. I plan to pick it up on my next trip to WM. Will I get the WMA stamp when I get the license?

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
No, you have to add it on to your license, It's like 26 bucks but it lasts for a year and gets you in at all WMA parks. Including Ocala NF hunt camps.

Reactions: Ruben Ferran

Ruben Ferran

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Boca Raton, FL, USA
First Name
RUBEN
Last Name
FERRAN
Member #

No, you have to add it on to your license, It's like 26 bucks but it lasts for a year and gets you in at all WMA parks. Including Ocala NF hunt camps.
Just purchased my WMA license so I’ll be on the holder mind camp sites with you guys, I do have a mutual mind reservation if some one might be interested if not I need to cancel in a couple days.

Reactions: Farmjeepwrangler

Ernesto Diaz

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Miami, FL, USA
Member #

hello every one I'm a new member, this will be my first time overlanding, been waiting for an event in Florida, I live in Miami. I have the hunting license with MA but not sure witch camp we are meeting up, Mutual or Holder?

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
We are staying at holder mine hunt camp it is across the trail (trail 10)from full facility campground. I have dropped a pin on the map.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Yes, these sites can only be used by licensed hunters with the WMA stamp. And if they ask say your hunting. That said. they do allow two tents/ site, and you only need one person / site with the license.

CPick

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

West FL
Member #

I can't stay for the night, but would like to show up Saturday morning to meet you all and trail ride. What time do you anticipate hitting the trail?

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I can't stay for the night, but would like to show up Saturday morning to meet you all and trail ride. What time do you anticipate hitting the trail?
The goal is 11:00. Give or take