Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

Hey guys live in the Milwaukee area but go all over Wisconsin anyone know of any trials or good camp sites to go to ? Thanks

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

I had fun doing the northern half of the trans Wisconsin adventure trail which was pretty nice don’t forget the bug spray! Most my time was up in the chequamegon national forest on the forest roads found some really nice lakes and built a couple of our own camp sites very gorgeous

Reactions: Bad River Runner

Bad River Runner

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Milwaukee, WI, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Gagnon
Member #

I had fun doing the northern half of the trans Wisconsin adventure trail which was pretty nice don’t forget the bug spray! Most my time was up in the chequamegon national forest on the forest roads found some really nice lakes and built a couple of our own camp sites very gorgeous
That’s awesome ! Yeah I usually go to the north woods a few times a year to visit family bugs are horrible!!

Reactions: Tim nash

Artenen

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Harden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9NOB
We put together the SWOT Southern Wisconsin Overland Tour legs. Right now we have Lake Michigan Leg that goes from the Horicon Marsh to Washington Island. Then we have the Wisconsin River Leg that goes from the Mississipi to about Sauk City right now. We'd like to connect it down to IL and IA and keep working these big tours north. Let me know if you want to go sometime!

Attachments

Reactions: TuxStorm