CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Hey guys and gals,

Just signed up after viewing the Overland Bound youtube video

I liked what the message was and the overall theme of this website.

I'm an active member of the fjcruiserforums and have done a bit of 4x4'ing and Expedition "Overlanding".

I'm always talking to people about getting out and exploring and getting the family out to experience and appreciate our great outdoors.

I'll be surfing around this site a bit and see if I can learn a few things and perhaps even contribute a little.

(I posted in the Intro thread but figured I would also create a new thread and put a few more pics in)

If anyone is travelling through Manitoba, drop me a line if you have problems or need/want a coffee :D

IMG_20150725_071314.jpg IMG_0009.JPG P7280077.JPG P8200010.JPG IMG_20150725_162904.jpg IMG_20140702_165222_zps9b4prtp4.JPG

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Thx guys.
If you have any suggestions for camping adventures in a days drive (or 2) from the Manitoba/US border that's off the beaten path (preferably VERY off the beaten path) please don't hesitate to mention it here or pm me.
We're at the stage now that we would like to explore other places.

The set up I have currently is geared towards pulling my trailer with my 2 quads. I got an aluminum box built that is bolted to the trailer that most of our camping gear goes into. I can put a lot on my full sized roof rack if need be too as long as the canoe doesn't come with us.
IMG_20140819_163019.jpg IMG_20150721_203850.jpg

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Griswold

Rank 0

Contributor I

Member #

Welcome!
I spent many years living in Winnipeg when I was a kid.(Grant Park, St Boniface, East Kildonan) Still have family there.
Nice Yota

Reactions: Winterpeg

Winterpeg

CDN Prairie Ambassador
Staff member
Launch Member

Influencer II

Winnipeg, MB
Member #

Thanks for the welcomes guys.....

Just an FYI.... this is thread is over 3 yrs old.... I've been around for a bit :grinning:

Reactions: Steve