Who's in the Region?

• HTML tutorial

Overland80

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'm in Salem... Just sold a 94 fzj80 locked and lifted.. Looking for a new one to build or possible 3rd gen 4Runner build. Currently exploring in the outback wagon but that's not gonna cut it for long lol.

Reactions: TR8R

cruiserpotamus

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Christmas Valley, OR
Member #

Hello all! I'm not quite there yet...but I have property in beautiful Christmas Valley, OR. Should be there on a permanent basis by July 2017...(I hope!)

Where is PDX? Is that the airport designation for Portland?

Stoute

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

Hello all! I'm not quite there yet...but I have property in beautiful Christmas Valley, OR. Should be there on a permanent basis by July 2017...(I hope!)

Where is PDX? Is that the airport designation for Portland?
Yes that's right. The locals here call portland PDX for short. You'll have to send pictures when you get settled. I hear Christmas Valley is beautiful, especially during the winter.

Stoute

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

I would head up from Eugene if something like this were to happen!
We'll have to get something planned. We tried to get a beach run organized for 11/11 but schedules didn't work out for folks so we just cancelled it. We'll have to get something planned a bit further out in advance!

CoolMooseMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Junction City, Oregon
Member #

We'll have to get something planned. We tried to get a beach run organized for 11/11 but schedules didn't work out for folks so we just cancelled it. We'll have to get something planned a bit further out in advance!
Is there a way to make events or anything on this website? Do you use facebook? There is a good group of people in a group called PDX Overlanders. I have been out with them a few times to TSF.

Stoute

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Portland, Oregon
Member #

Is there a way to make events or anything on this website? Do you use facebook? There is a good group of people in a group called PDX Overlanders. I have been out with them a few times to TSF.
Yeah the PDX Overlanders have a meetup account or something that allows for the posting of events. I don't think the OverlandBound site allows for community events to be posted.

Maybe we'all have to get a OBNW group together and post events in there. Thoughts?

CoolMooseMan

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Junction City, Oregon
Member #

Yeah the PDX Overlanders have a meetup account or something that allows for the posting of events. I don't think the OverlandBound site allows for community events to be posted.

Maybe we'all have to get a OBNW group together and post events in there. Thoughts?
That sounds like a plan. Something easier to see as an event than these forum pages would be nice. But either way we should definitely have a meetup sometime in the near future.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

More people from Spanaway... I can't hide anymore!

Also, there is an OB calendar in the works. I think all members should be able to see it. Not sure if it rolls down to registered users or not...

Reactions: giarc1234

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

Just incase you missed this in the Meet Up postings, we're putting together a casual meet up on Sunday, January 29th, here in the PDX area. Everyone is welcome to cruise by and say hello. Be sure to Vote on the listing if you'd like to turn it into a Potluck lunch. We'll make that call the first week in January. This is a chance to meet other Overland Bound members and check out some rides. @LawnDart has indicated he plans on being here and that alone is worth the trip. Mark your calendar and plan on attending. Cheers!

Antone-7231.jpg

Last edited: