Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Looks like Trails Offroad just got better; they added a "snow status tool" that lists open/closed roads in an easy format. I think, but am not sure if it is new, that there is a new list of trails on the left side of the page (map view) that shows trail status and links to each trail. Busy weekend coming up but may have to go find an open trail the following weekend.
https://www.trailsoffroad.com

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
I’m over in the east Oregon in lagrande!
Come join us this weekend For MEGs #3 check out the details in the rally point system. I also host a monthly conference call on the 3rd Sunday of the month at 7:30 pm.

Welcome![emoji12]

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Mattyspies3

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Seattle, WA, USA
Member #

Some resources

Off Road Trails WA

Also, some fun little trails & camping areas around Lake Kachess & Lake Cle Elum/Salmon La Sac

See you on the trail. If it’s a modified 2nd Gen Nissan Pathfinder (R50), it’s probably me or a buddy who knows me!
Thanks for the resources! Super helpful

Otis Porsche

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Bothell, Washington, suburb northeast of Seattle 2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Looking for moderately challenging trails for day trips
Have been off-roading our 958 disel since 2012 - 120k miles of principally off-road adventure. Plenty of day trips, we usually go out for 2 weeks +
Just returned from Moab - 2 weeks with a group. Colockum Pass (between E'burg & Wenatchee) can be done in as a day trip. Also the loop from Plain around Sugarloaf Peak & chumstick mountain is a good day trip. Starting to get a bit of snow this time of the year - would not recommend solo until spring/summer/fall.
We are in Seattle see link for our build & some of what we do in this post:

Last edited: