Who's in the Region?

• HTML tutorial

JeffG98034

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, Washington
Member #

Welcome Jeff! Looks like we’re neighbors, I also note you have a 4Runner. I’m planning on building one out for my Mom this year. Let me know if you need a hand with anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks RainGoat...I live in the Jaunita area...I might call on you for help, Looks like there are a few of us in the Kirkland / Bothell/ Woodinville / Seattle area. Might be fun if we all would meet up some day!

Reactions: RainGoat

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Thanks RainGoat...I live in the Jaunita area...I might call on you for help, Looks like there are a few of us in the Kirkland / Bothell/ Woodinville / Seattle area. Might be fun if we all would meet up some day!
Sounds great. I'm part of a small contingent of Pathfinder rigs (4) from NPORA(Nissan Pathfinder Off Road Association) here on the Eastside. I'm not sure they're OB members but I'm working on them.

My own rig is a 2002 Pathfinder I've had since new. Unfortunately, you might have seen her in the parking lot at Price Brothers while I digested the enormity of an engine rebuild-thanks to the near impossible accessibility of the lifters on that VQ engine (you will not be surprised to hear I picked a Toyota dealership with a lifetime power train Warranty for the T4R I share with my Mom).

Let's definitely think about something in the Spring!

Reactions: JeffG98034