Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Redmond/Kirkland/Woodinville, WA. Found OB when I looked at my rig from my 30s & was trying to decide to trade up or revive her. Found out what I used to do now has a name, Overlanding! Now I plan to build her out some more & dive back in. I love that there's now this sense of community that is inclusive & with widespread support instead of just the old model specific Wheeler or Rockcrawler clubs. Adventure On!

Dana Ramos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Alta, WY
First Name
Dana
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EXK
Hey there, I'm regionally conflicted. Technically, we live in WY but right on the border and only accessible from ID. There are no stores or businesses other than the ski hill I work for so we end up spending most of our time in Teton Valley, ID which is basically the opposite corner from most other members in the region. The Tetons are in the backyard which are definitely part of the Rockies but we've started spending more and more time checking out the rest of Idaho and exploring Oregon since both of our families have property out there.

Jbig117

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tigard Oregon
Member #

Hey there, I'm regionally conflicted. Technically, we live in WY but right on the border and only accessible from ID. There are no stores or businesses other than the ski hill I work for so we end up spending most of our time in Teton Valley, ID which is basically the opposite corner from most other members in the region. The Tetons are in the backyard which are definitely part of the Rockies but we've started spending more and more time checking out the rest of Idaho and exploring Oregon since both of our families have property out there.
That sounds like the most beautiful backyard ever. Happy Overlanding!