Attachments

Traveler I

Newport News VA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Byerly
Member #

Well I can’t figure out how to get the iPhone keyboard to get out of the way so I can click the attach button, if anyone has got any advice.... anyway just bought an 06 LR3 HSE that I’ve started modding slightly. Roof rack and lift kit thus far. Bought a Lucky8 bumper just waiting to get the winch before I install it. And then wheels/tires and a snorkel. Loving this thing already. Been about a month and have been on two trail weekends already. Any of you guys in the Virginia area?

denverdisco2

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO
First Name
Will
Last Name
Howard
Well I can’t figure out how to get the iPhone keyboard to get out of the way so I can click the attach button, if anyone has got any advice.... anyway just bought an 06 LR3 HSE that I’ve started modding slightly. Roof rack and lift kit thus far. Bought a Lucky8 bumper just waiting to get the winch before I install it. And then wheels/tires and a snorkel. Loving this thing already. Been about a month and have been on two trail weekends already. Any of you guys in the Virginia area?
I used to be, grew up in Fairfax and went to ODU/lived in Norfolk for 7-8 years. Don't know any Rover owners back that way, just some highly highly modified jeeps (more like buggys at this point).

Reactions: DirtPoorOverland

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
View attachment 102570

Nearing her final form. How she is sitting after adding TF +3" adjustable shocks and 1" spring spacers. Went out Saturday morning for a shakedown and the added height eliminated some minor rubbing issues I was fighting and the added shock travel is well worth it.
Looks nice. Who made the rear bumper ?