Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

welcome from the sunny South West of England. There's a wealth of information on this site (including those across the pond!) that I'm sure you will tap into.We look foe ward to hearing of your travels.

Again welcome
Sunny Somerset is where I was born and brought up. I still come back to the area to visit family and friends. Which area are you in, Keith, from K33F?

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I’ve been in Scotland on and off since 1973, and retired here from the RAF in 1994. It’s home for me now!
Ex RAF eh. I'm ex RN, that's the reason why I'm in sunny Plymouth. Spent most of my career here.

There's quite a few ex servicemen on here. Our illustrious Director is ex RN too. He is also quite a seasoned traveller. He has been known to undertake the odd trip.

Reactions: keeflester

keeflester

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Carradale, Scotland
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ex RAF eh. I'm ex RN, that's the reason why I'm in sunny Plymouth. Spent most of my career here.

There's quite a few ex servicemen on here. Our illustrious Director is ex RN too. He is also quite a seasoned traveller. He has been known to undertake the odd trip.
Some trips more odd than others [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

North East Scotland near inverness!
Welcome to the team. If you ever find yourself in the sunny South West give me a shout. Our Overland Bound Director lives up your way, he has a wealth of knowledge and a vast experience of Overlanding trips.

Look forward to hearing about your travels and seeing some pics.

Again welcome

caspoint220

local Expert, West Europe
Launch Member

Steward I

Biblical Garden, Elgin, Scotland IV30 1HU, United Kingdom
First Name
Steve
Last Name
W
Member #

Welcome to the team. If you ever find yourself in the sunny South West give me a shout. Our Overland Bound Director lives up your way, he has a wealth of knowledge and a vast experience of Overlanding trips.

Look forward to hearing about your travels and seeing some pics.

Again welcome
Ayep we have already met up a few times! My Isuzu thread is where i post all my gubbins lol

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Welcome @jimbob there are a few members regularly active on here and our FB Page.

Check out both to see whats going on.
Currently we have a trip towards the end of August in the Galloway Forests of Dumfries and at the end of August we are having a long weekend laning on Salisbury Plains.

I'm your regional director and its yup to me to help you get what you want out of your OB membership so please get in touch and get involved.

Look forward to meeting up at some point