Who are you voting for?

• HTML tutorial

Which canned meat would you eat exclusively for the next dozen camping trips?

• Spam

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • Treet

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Look, having Treet—my uncle was a great chef and cook and dishwasher, Dr. John Hormel at Cordon-Bleu; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Cuilinary Institute of New York, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative diner, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ate as a liberal food critic, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative foodie they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Cuilnary Institute, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, gained a lot of weight—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the Treet deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (Treet is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the SPAM—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the grocery store managers are great negotiators, the Wal-Marts are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

• Haha
Reactions: WilhelmB

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

I think both will survive a nuclear melt down and cause heart disease, so Is there really a "winner"? However after a SHTF event, I would be really happy to have a bunch of Spam around as opposed to going hungry. And rice.

Reactions: grubworm