Who are you voting for?

• HTML tutorial

Which canned meat would you eat exclusively for the next dozen camping trips?

• Spam

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • Treet

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
1602714298230.png

While quite a few people are not as familiar with Treet as they are Spam....Treet has been around nearly 50 years and has recently gained in popularity in places like ukraine and china, and is most recognized for formally holding the #2 position in the Armour line up.

1602776423056.png

However, it is Spam that has been in the public eye for decades with television appearances, book deals, and a building bearing its name.

1602780262589.png 1602776505708.png 1602776528906.png

So, whether you are in the Armour camp (Treet) or the Hormel camp (Spam) , all canned luncheon meat is pretty much the same with one generally being a tad bit more 'salty' than the other. :grinning:

Last edited:

Tango Tiger

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

I’ve never even heard of Treet so I guess I will reluctantly cast my ballot for Spam.

socal66

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Covina, CA, USA
First Name
Carl
Last Name
Sampson
Member #

I voted for SPAM. I am not thrilled with SPAM but found it to be the lesser of two evils. Any meat but Treet.

DanW

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Danville, Indiana
Member #

I'd love to try Treet. Never had it. But I'll predict it won't knock Spam off the top, for me. Lol!

I'm picturing Robert Conrad with a can of Spam on his shoulder saying, "Come on. I dare you to knock this off my shoulder."

• Haha
Reactions: Desert Runner

BennVB

Rank 0

Contributor I

North South Wales
First Name
Benn
Last Name
Vincent
View attachment 173655

While quite a few people are not as familiar with Treet as they are Spam....Treet has been around nearly 50 years and has recently gained in popularity in places like ukraine and china, and is most recognized for formally holding the #2 position in the Armour line up.

View attachment 173723

However, it is Spam that has been in the public eye with television appearances, book deals, and a building bearing its name.

View attachment 173727 View attachment 173725 View attachment 173726

So, whether you are in the Armour camp (Treet) or the Hormel camp (Spam) , all canned luncheon meat is pretty much the same with one generally being a tad bit more 'salty' than the other. :grinning:
There are better choices than these two.