Boyertown, PA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Mossner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
I’m looking at a Waterport water system for my reg cab Tacoma; does any one have any helpful feedback?

Just_Logans_Dad

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boyertown, PA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Mossner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Have had two. Original 3Gal one for few years and now a 8Gal Weekender. Highly recommend and work fantastic. Also, you can get at Costco for way cheaper than online and Costco runs sales few times a year.
thx for the feedback, right now I’m eyeing up their day tank for now…

Last edited:

SpikeMD

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Granite Bay, CA
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Speicher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WJ6SPK
I have the 4 gallon original with pump cap. Works decently but leaks. I won't keep it in the truck. The hitch mount works well but can decrease departure angle if serious wheeling.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I haven't had a great experience with mine. I stopped using it. It would run out of compression way before the water would run out. I'd shoot a quick shot of air into the valve to recharge is and the water would spit out. Could have just been an issue w/ mine. When it had air and water it was great for about 60 seconds of flow.

Dave Purvis

Rank VII

Creator II

Elizabeth, Colorado, United States
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Purvis
Member #

I’ve had the 8gal weekender (bought via Costco online when on sale) on the roof rack, perpendicular to the direction of travel. This puts the pump handle (purchased separately) and the hose connect right over my rear passenger door, and the pop-out shower tent we have. It’s been amazing to have a nice warmish shower on long trips, and the hose is long enough to reach the tailgate for washing up. yes, you have to pump it a lot, especially when the water level is low, but it’s worked well from day one and I have zero complaints.